HDR and time travel to the past - can you choose the date to go or does it just take you wherever?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
don't think it works like that here's some pic's of one.. looks like it's pretty much a guessing game to me good luck
100_0248.JPG

100_0250.JPG

Curious_Girl98

Hmm, I just now googled it and came across a website about the HDR and it said this is how to tune it (the year 2050 is used as an example):

"First ask a questions like “What are the rates that will take my to the year 2050?” After you turn on the HDR you can begin by placing one hand over the rubbing plate and stroking it, while with your other hand slowly turn the top dial clockwise and counter clockwise until you get a stick reaction. That means your fingers get stuck to the plate and feel gummy like glue. When this happens start adjusting the bottom dial. At the point of maximum sticky you have found the rates."​

Link: Steven Gibbs -- Hyper Dimensional Resonator -- astral timetravel

Curious_Girl98

Also, I heard you should find a vortex to use the HDR. Umm.... vortexes are outside. where would you plug in that power cord outside? You would probably need a VERY long extension cord that runs from your house to the vortex :p

HDRKID

Hi curious girl98:

That problem with a long electric cord is voltage sag. There is some resistance in a copper wire. It gets hot as it loses power. Steven Gibbs told me that 50 cycles that they use in europe will not work as the harmonics are wrong. Also, that going over 200 volts will burn up the components in the HDR box and the best voltage to use is 120V with 90 volts as a minimum.

hdr2015.jpg

Curious_Girl98

Hi curious girl98:

That problem with a long electric cord is voltage sag. There is some resistance in a copper wire. It gets hot as it loses power. Steven Gibbs told me that 50 cycles that they use in europe will not work as the harmonics are wrong. Also, that going over 200 volts will burn up the components in the HDR box and the best voltage to use is 120V with 90 volts as a minimum.

hdr2015.jpg
Understood, thanks. But my question is how you would use the HDR unit outside where the vortex is? Where do you plug it in? Also, how can you get the unit to take you to a specific time using the witness well? Can you write the date you want to go to on a peace of paper and put it in the witness well?

HDRKID

I talk to Steven Gibbs today. He told me.

1. How you would use the HDR unit outside where the vortex is?
Need to find a vortex first. Then activate the unit over the vortex when it opens. This happens in the morning.
2. Where do you plug it in?
Plug the HDR to your power. For example, an extension cord.
3. Also, how can you get the unit to take you to a specific time using the witness well?
State the question and start rubbing the phenolic rubbing plate of your HDR while your turn both dials clock wise and counter clock wise. After a few minutes you will get a stick reaction and your fingers feel glued to the HDR.
4. Can you write the date you want to go to on a peace of paper and put it in the witness well?
Ah yes, you can write it on a piece of paper. Also you drop into the witness well a personal item or a coin.