Schematic HDR Design Ideas and Experiments

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I posted the last result on this tread..only to find it disappear and go back to me on a seperate tread with comment from a certain member...this is weird
I moved it because I thought the setup you created deserves its own topic. I didn't notice there was such a long ongoing discussion that preceded it. Let me bring that back here and rename the thread accordingly. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

I wanted to share some results with you

scalar_Xm3.jpg

Apply the above circuit for 20 min before sleep
head band on forehead
magnets placed on ambilical area
motor set to slow speed (around 10rpm)...assuming armature on a tri-contact, that would perhaps generate 30hz in the circuit if I am not mistakes...
Result: after 10 mins slight headache and dizziness...then it goes away. then along night you see almost-real dreams.
i can build this but the availability of those ridiculously hard to get transistors like the c8050 our electronics stores dont have them and even the replacements either

TimeFlipper

scalar_Xm3.jpg

head band on forehead
motor set to slow speed (around 10rpm)...assuming armature on a tri-contact, that would perhaps generate 30hz in the circuit if I am not mistakes...
Result: after 10 mins slight headache and dizziness...then it goes away. then along night you see almost-real dreams.
i can build this but the availability of those ridiculously hard to get transistors like the c8050 our electronics stores dont have them and even the replacements either
Ebay are selling the C8050s in a 100 transistor bundle..all for £4.43 plus £2.71 post and package..
The search for them is::100 pcs KTC805oc..TO-92..C805O semiconductors...
If for some reason you cant get onto Ebay, you can always search for an equivalent to the C8050, theres plenty of them out there (y)

Lumbergooz

HERE
from left: head band - scalar beamer magnet - noisy motor - speed control - batteries - crystal w coil around it

20170211_hdr_1.jpg

here noisy motor and speed control home made using the circuit I posted before on this tread..working very well.
20170211_hdr_2.jpg

Notw: The round magnet broke in half, so I bucked the two halves in a repelling position and held them with a twisted wire guage 22 as shown.

dh1

the special core material takes the place of a human chakra. So it turns the hdr into a purely technical time machine and the electromagnet will time travel.

steven chiverton

scalar_Xm3.jpg

head band on forehead
Ebay are selling the C8050s in a 100 transistor bundle..all for £4.43 plus £2.71 post and package..
The search for them is::100 pcs KTC805oc..TO-92..C805O semiconductors...
If for some reason you cant get onto Ebay, you can always search for an equivalent to the C8050, theres plenty of them out there (y)
ive just recently found them onbe bay and brought them so in a few weeks ill have them has anyone tried this and got results wheres the documentations