Schematic HDR Design Ideas and Experiments

steven chiverton

ive completed my new 6 dial hdr unit with witness well so details will be posted latter when i top up my broard band credit which is runing low

TimeFlipper

ive completed my new 6 dial hdr unit with witness well so details will be posted latter when i top up my broard band credit which is runing low
Ive seen your You Tube posting and as usual your engineering skills are of a high quality (y)
Can you tell us what the 6 dial HDR will achieve, which your 4 dial HDR`s have not achieved? :)

TimeFlipper

Yes your right, so why not consider using 48 trimmers?..they are smaller than normal potentiometers and you dont need to place any tuning dials onto their spindles, you only need a suitable screwdriver to directly tune them (y)..

You can post your next You tube video, showing yourself with several screwdrivers frantically trying to tune the HDR :eek: :D
Believe me, that video would go Viral on the internet! :LOL:..

Cya Cobber :cool: :D

steven chiverton

trimpots may not be able to handle the voltage wouldent you think so but maybe i can make a scaled down experimental one pocket version where ill need an electron microscope to see the punny dials then lol

Lumbergooz

i have seen the British psionics site. .the maximum they did was 6 dials..i may conclude sufficient to make good tuning. .overkill is waste of time n money. .don't u agree..

BobbyBoyNYC

i tried to upload my hdr project file but its to big and exceeds 10megabytes so leave an email and ill email it to anyone who wants it
i tried to upload my hdr project file but its to big and exceeds 10megabytes so leave an email and ill email it to anyone who wants it
Hi, I'm a radio Ham and like drawing schematics, details. I'm looking for projects within my rudimentary skills and budget, but anything unusual is worth studying, whether I can build it or not. I live in Staten Island, KD2NPH, Robert Brown.