HDR - How to test it fully.

tymeonadime

So, IF spirits are really all around us,and a person having the ability to see or communicate with, these beings were to use the hdr in a specific manner, would that in turn increase the users ability?

tymeonadime

So, IF spirits are really all around us,and a person having the ability to see or communicate with, these beings were to use the hdr in a specific manner, would that in turn increase the users ability?

steven chiverton

i kind of think it dosent matter who builds it really as for the hdr the simplified schematics i built the hdr from was drawn by someone who peeked inside there hdr built by gibbs so i think it could still work but according to information from stuff about the Gibbs designs it says not everyone will get the stick reaction just like not everyone would get there hdr to work so there's some unknown factors there

tymeonadime

I honestly believe the user has to be in a certain state of mind. Some people expect to physically fly through time or dimensions. Not how it works. If you expect to see immediate physical results, you will obviously be disappointed in the device.

The hdr isn't fully responsible for the users experience. I believe the user plays a vital roll in the outcome.

steven chiverton

I honestly believe the user has to be in a certain state of mind. Some people expect to physically fly through time or dimensions. Not how it works. If you expect to see immediate physical results, you will obviously be disappointed in the device.

The hdr isn't fully responsible for the users experience. I believe the user plays a vital roll in the outcome.
but then what makes it work for some and not others it could be a secret we have yet to discover and we most probably miss it and not realize it it could be something in our aura or dna that enables some to time travel through the hdr once we tune to it whatever it may be

tymeonadime

That's what I mean. The same device may function for one, but that same device may not work for someone else in the same room....

FallNWolf

My theory is that the hdr charges or stimulates the energy flow and thus aids in astral projection.
Because you direct it at the naval chakra....and the flow goes upwards.
Maybe should try directing at the root chakra...but is it wise to put an electromagnet next to your nuts?

tymeonadime

Don't think I want to expose my nuts to electromagnetic force. Especially since with my luck the magnets would attract a piece of steel to crush my scrot.......

I honestly believe that the hdr and similar devices simply amplify the userss own psychic abilities. I don't believe they will work if the user hasn't any psychic powers.

FallNWolf

Thats the idea behind radionics devices isnt it...to help tune the vibrational frequency? Or no?
I believe we all have equal opportunities for psychic powers - but it usually requires effort or a lucky blow to the head.....to decalcify the pineal gland. Unless you are just born or grew with a lifestyle that caused little calcification.

tymeonadime

Good points.

I agree that we all PROBABLY have the ability to exercise a psychic power. I just think that some people subconsciously reject the privilege. People can b afraid of their own brain.