HDR - How to test it fully.

Mayhem

Zenith
I just read how that may have sounded, and let me say I wasn't trying to sound like an arse. I apologize if that's how I sounded as it was not my intention

But I am planning on building one, I just want to build an exact copy of a Gibbs unit, as they are the most common and popular stories of successfully use are everywhere. I am not wanting to travel in time, not yet. I do believe that the hdr could be used successfully to help induce astral projection. However I believe it can be used to enhance other mental and spiritual capabilities if used in the correct manner

Care to tell us more about how you think it can be used to enhance mental or spiritual capabilities.
I am wondering myself if it can be used to stimulate the pineal gland.
Not sure how wise it is to put the electromagnet to the forehead....although i did it once....but thats just because i dont care anymore.

steven chiverton

exact copy of steven gibbs hdr even he dosent remember the full details of his electromagnet design but ive biult a number of them what they say he biult them as and still had heating problems till i increased the mild steel bar diameter to 2 inches and i used high temperature ploymide kapton tape and it come out better and lasts longer and dosent get to hot for our australian 240 volts ac and with an australian to american convertor to 120 volts ac from the australian 240vac its better to

TimeFlipper

exact copy of steven gibbs hdr even he dosent remember the full details of his electromagnet design but ive biult a number of them what they say he biult them as and still had heating problems till i increased the mild steel bar diameter to 2 inches and i used high temperature ploymide kapton tape and it come out better and lasts longer and dosent get to hot for our australian 240 volts ac and with an australian to american convertor to 120 volts ac from the australian 240vac its better to

Good to see you back with us again Steve...How is your new home? :)..
Have you tested out your latest HDR, and were there any effects from it? :cool:..