HDR Instruction Manual?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeirbah

Does anyone who has used the HDR know the instructions of how to use the machine? I've used it quite a bit, but I'm not exactly sure if I've been using it properly.

ADMIN NOTE:
The HDR instruction manual can be found in the following thread:
Steven L. Gibbs HDR Instruction Manual

Last edited by a moderator:

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That's a cool document, never had the chance to see it before.

I can scan the HDR manual HDRKID sent me a few years back if you guys are interested. :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
That's a cool document, never had the chance to see it before.

I can scan the HDR manual HDRKID sent me a few years back if you guys are interested. :)

I found a pdf file on my hard drive that is pretty good too. It looks like the manual to the HDR. So I must have downloaded from the web. I suppose looking around on the web might lead you to do the same. I wouldn't be surprised if I got it from HDRKids website.

correction123

Since hooking up with my HDR some 12 years ago, I found the "Stick" reactions is little to not accurate...This maybe everyone is different in their personal approach. But this thing would take me all over the place! Places I couldn't begin to tell you what year or where it was at. This is after I get a "Stick" reaction on the plate. I am a Radionic Operator for about 16 years and quite familiar with the "Stick" reactions and what they are used for. I use my SE-5 1000 Gold and it is extremely accurate as long as the operator is accurate. But when I use the HDR and set the date and place requirements I end up anywhere but!

Other than that 4 thumbs up! superhdr.blogspot.com

correction123

As far as the instruction manual you get from Steve there is really nothing out there! Since the HDR is more so on a personal basis and everyone uses the HDR differently. It takes a person with imagination reading Steven Gibbs instructions! If you want to get confused that is the place to go to! I have written and instruction article in my blog on how to use it in a step by step way. superhdr.blogspot.com

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I still have it somewhere in a binder. I'll look for it tonight and hopefully scan it tomorrow at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.