HDR Machine..

alejandroluis

HDR Machine..

OK folks.
lets get this party started early...lets just say for the sake of discussion that the HDR does work, and that you are able to travel either into the future or the past...but you only get one chance....where would you go what would you do and why ? Would you travel back in time and alter that one event that seemed to change your life completely whether it was the death of a loved one or a bad financial decision or would you travel that one time to make a change for the good of mankind...the one or the few which would it be...now think hard and long on this because the answer you give could very well say alot about you as an indiviual...what would you do ?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: HDR Machine..

I'm not sure what I'd do. It gets even worse, knowing it's a one trip deal.

I know I wouldn't change the past, either to correct past mistakes, or for my personal benefit.
I'm not sure I'd visit the future either.

I'd probably go back to experience some event again. I can't point a precise moment, but after thinking for a while about it, I might find a precise event in my life I'd like to experience again. Is it OK ?

Whitelight

I wouldn't like to change the past or the future really, I think we're meant to go in a certian direction and we should let our actions play out.

I would like to go to the future to see how much weight I will lose ;) and what Dylan and I's children will look like, just for curiosity's sake. For the weight reference, I've lost almost 25 pounds and have another 25 or so to go and I want to see what I look like skinny.

alejandroluis

AWESOME !!! Congratulations !!!! Great job on your weight loss and keep it up !!!! i have lost right at 60 lbs myself so far..albeit unintentional..and not the way i envisioned myself losing it...but for the record...i would change one thing in the past...we have all heard about the day the music died...well they day i died was March 30, 2010...at approximately 5:55pm...they day my soulmate and 2 of our children died...call me selfish call me stupid call me what you want...but i swear to you if i could go back and save them and give them and me our lives back i would do it without hesistation !!!!

Whitelight

It's not stupid, you just want something that made you happy back. I don't blame you.

Thanks about the weight loss, it's hard work, but I'm getting there.

HDRKID

Hi alejandroluis:
Preventing WWIII is at the top of my list in things to change, but I feel it is karma for the bad deeds we have done in this universe.

Here is a prediction from the webbots created by Clif High and george ure.

A Web-Bot ALTA report dated June 21, 2010 predicts that “1.289+ billion people” may die from the catastrophic effects of the April 20, 2010 BP oil spill and related environmental impacts in a period starting mid-July 2010. The Web-Bot ALTA REPORT states that “The [oil volcano] subset continues to gain support in support of the [ill winds] area, and is still gaining support for those subsets indicating that 1.289+ billion people will perish as a result of the [ill winds] and the [oil volcano].”

According to Web Bot, this high death figure may come as a result of interactivity between the impact of the BP oil catastrophe and an expected global nuclear war starting around the period commencing November 8, 2010.

I assure you that there will be no nuclear war this year. It might take place in 2015 or be pushed back as late as 2019. The russians will not attack while america is strong, do not get it wrong. I predict complete economic collapse is coming. 2012 will come and go. This world will not end, but there will be a war. It will re-adjust global population in a downward direction as in the reducing in size will be massive. In a time jump to 2026 I found that the population of what was once america. It was approx six million for the US and Canada area.

StarLord

Hi alejandroluis:
Preventing WWIII is at the top of my list in things to change, but I feel it is karma for the bad deeds we have done in this universe.
As If. How can you find time to do that if you are doing OJT with all those end of the world projects on your shelter?
Hows the job going on getting the world to send Hitlery telegrams reminding her Not to run for President seeings how according to you she is the cause for WWIII?

I assure you that there will be no nuclear war this year.
LOL!!!!! Have you promoted your self to God?

It might take place in 2015 or be pushed back as late as 2019.
Sure, sure. That's some sweet indication of being exact. Typically, people that guess are hamstrung with the same situation, you know, being unable to be specific. Like You.

The russians will not attack while america is strong, do not get it wrong.
Uh huh. Just like I can count on the fact that there will be no Mayo on my sandwich that I make unless I put it in there and there will only be a sock in between my foot and my shoe if I put a sock on my foot.

I predict complete economic collapse is coming.
Bullshit. The Only collapse is what's happened with your thought processes as you still post rubbish after what happened yesterday. Did you say hi to kip for us yet?

2012 will come and go. This world will not end, but there will be a war.
There will always be a war someplace on this planet until mankind as a whole sees the light. Why don't you take a jump and tells us when that will be instead of concentrating on Bullshit Doom & Gloom guesses.

It will re-adjust global population in a downward direction as in the reducing in size will be massive.
Your grasp of wartime repercussions is just staggering.

In a time jump to 2026 I found that the population of what was once america. It was approx six million for the US and Canada area.
As you have given more evidence than rests in the data base of the Supreme Court regarding the less than stellar fake predictions, your track record has categorically shown to be in the negative what with your last blast from the past regarding one of the biggest lies you have offered up in your Napoleon DynamiteGate expose. Good Show. Therefore, it is known that you are a patent liar when it comes to predicting anything. Bottom line, you are full of lies.

StarLord

To Starlord:

Have you noticed that there have been no posts to time travel in over a month?

There are those who say magnets don't do anything and are a hoax, but I do not agree. :)
Attractive Therapy: Magnetic Brain Stimulation Gaining Favor as Treatment for Depression: Scientific American

We should all be thankful for small miracles like that. However, to be more specific, there have not been any prevaricating hdr based posts there.

For the sake of clarity:
You'll need to have all those bookkeepers from your seven companies get together with their calculators and start tabulating. Once they do that for you, your mistaken choice of enumeration using the term "those" will change to millions as the eroneous premiss has always been and will always be about magnets and fake time machines, Not about magnets being used in the health industry.

Now, if you wish to change that song and dance routine to medical uses of magnets, go for it.

Harte

OK folks.
lets get this party started early...lets just say for the sake of discussion that the HDR does work, and that you are able to travel either into the future or the past...but you only get one chance....where would you go what would you do and why ? Would you travel back in time and alter that one event that seemed to change your life completely whether it was the death of a loved one or a bad financial decision or would you travel that one time to make a change for the good of mankind...the one or the few which would it be...now think hard and long on this because the answer you give could very well say alot about you as an indiviual...what would you do ?

Is this the HDR Forum?

Good Lord. We gotta get on the stick around here or we'll be rubbin' a plate before we know it.

As an aside:

"Come back to us

alejandroluis

Hare Krishna

Beauregard"

Harte