HDR Machine..

ZeoEmeraude

Re: HDR Machine..

I'm not surprised. You seem to gravitate toward any HDR related thread kid. You "predicted" Lackluster Video going bankrupt? As if. That company was doomed to fail when DVDs got cheap. The same thing could be said for companies like Hollywood Video as well. But wait! You didn't predict Red-box and Netflix coming out on top did ya? Conglomerates like Lackluster Video fail because the business models they employ no longer fit the needs of the consumer. You predicted nothing hoaxer. And Walmart outsources you dimwit. I suggest you watch the documentary The High Cost of Low Prices before you comment on Walmart. Once again, your brand of gibberish only proves how little intellect you truly possess. Take your posts back to the Hoaxes Section where they, and you belong.

HDRKID

Hi zeo:

It was a prediction back in 2005 when they where doing well as a company.

TAKEN FROM Data hints economic soft patch may be easing | Reuters

"Sales had plummeted 27 percent in July to the lowest level since 1997 after a tax credit for home-buyers expired. While sales rose last month, the pace was still the second lowest in 13 years."

TAKEN FROM FOXBusiness.com - US jobless claims rise as labor market struggles

"Relentlessly high unemployment is crimping consumer spending and the Federal Reserve on Tuesday signaled it would,if needed, inject more money into the economy to shore up the recovery and avert a damaging downward spiral in prices."

Spiraling down ward prices? In what, wages? Sadly, grocery prices are going up.

TAKEN FROM Warren Buffett Urges Tax Increase for Wealthy, Thinks the U.S. Is Still in a Recession - DailyFinance

"This despite the fact that Buffett thinks the United States is "still in a recession," despite the fact that economists say the recession officially ended one year ago. "We're not gonna be out of it for a while, but we will get out," Buffett told CNBC in an interview broadcast Thursday."

It seems I am not the only one. There are many who see what is going on.

Here is where I am getting my information.

Google Furniture Index - Google Finance

Let take a look at the furniture index over the last five years.

View attachment 83

Does it look like things are fine and improving? To me it seems like things are bad and getting worse. Take a look at the charts and tell me what you see. It is easy to say - everything is fine and you are crazy. However, problems do not when we ignore them go away. They only grow worse.

Attachments

• furniture_sales8.gif
    furniture_sales8.gif
    4.2 KB · Views: 3

gl100

Hi zeo:

It was a prediction back in 2005 when they where doing well as a company.

It is easy to say - everything is fine and you are crazy. However, problems do not when we ignore them go away. They only grow worse.

Apparently, neither do you.

Gosh, I don't know Zippy, it seem a bit of a stretch to say Blockbuster was "doing well as a company" when you supposedly made your startling "prediction" in 2005.

From November 2005

"In a filing yesterday with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Blockbuster said "a very large majority" of its assets are already pledged as collateral on loans and that trade creditors were imposing stricter terms.

The company said it could be forced into bankruptcy protection if a new credit agreement with lenders doesn't become effective or if lenders recall loans because of failure to meet debt covenants – typically things like exceeding debt ratios.

Blockbuster said it lost $491.4 million, or $2.67 per share, during the three months ended Sept. 30, compared with a loss of $1.41 billion, or $7.81 per share, a year earlier. Both periods included big charges."

Blockbuster posts loss, warns of bankruptcy | The San Diego Union-Tribune

You know Scooter, you are not even trying here. It seems you're just mailing your delusions in at this point. We all understand your pathetic little pathological need for attention but I don't think that running around yelling "Look at me! Look at me! I have the smallest weiner here! " is a sound strategy.

Just saying.

Whitelight

Taking news off the internet is not the same as seeing the future.

Predict something we can't find online, and do it in the hoaxes forum like you're supposed to. You've been proven wrong too many times to play with the big boys in the real part of the forum. Show us some proof of time travel and then maybe you can come out.

ZeoEmeraude

It's not a prediction if you read an economic trend report hoaxer. That's like asking Peter Parker to take a picture of Spidey for the Bugle only to discover he cut and pasted from a comic book cover. You fail.

gl100

I don't think he has enough hair for that. Perhaps a short and curly turtlenecked dickie.

I don't care who you are but that's punny right there.

StarLord

The lady from the Olympic Peninsula, that would be you jenny, has stupidly posted another of her insane reposts of lies supposedly from 2005.

As Gl100 pointed out, there was already information pointing towards Blockbuster AVAILABLE for you to use AS IF you left with your lunch box and came back with information.

Once Again, the kid is full of shit.

Why is the Hdrkid still here after being warned not to post her bullshit outside of the Hoax thread?

HDRKID

To zeo:

I am not the only one who saw what was coming. The thing is that some remote viewers predicted economic collapse of america. Back in the 90's when we were growing.

Take a look at this mini movie.

Peter Schiff said in 2006 what I said in 2005, and the debunkers were dead wrong.