HDR Machine..

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Re: HDR Machine..

I'm not understanding why this bullshit is still here... Didn't we have a great big debate about this a couple months ago? I seem to remember Zippy Singlenut being told ANY prediction talk needed to be made in the hoaxes forum or he'd be banned.

Think I'll just sit this one out, I'm tired of seeing his garbage taint my screen. See you guys when this joker's gone.

HDRKID

To Brentnauer:

Back in 2001 I call Steve up. I did not want to send him $360 and find out the box did not work and I was out the money. He told me there was a six month waiting list and explained to me how to build the device, which did amaze me. Also, he gave me a list of six other companies. These were his competitors and did not pay him any money.

I called some of the competitors and they also were interested in me building my own. Well, that was a shock for me. I expected them to try to sell me, but that is not what did occur. Being that my free time is limited I sent steve the money.

Had to wait nearly a year. Finally got the device in 2002. Interesting as a friend sent me his used device in 2001. It was the best investment I have made ever. Best way to compare is giving a person with poor sight a pair of glasses so they can see.

I can assure you I know what is coming.

That is why I call politicians - summer saviours. This is in reference to Thomas Paine who spoke of summer soldiers that only fight when it is warm and easy. Well, summer is over. Yeah, I say this to you - soon it will not be warm. The ground will freeze and things will be hard instead of easy.

ZeoEmeraude

Wow. You are still trying to sell the good folks here that garbage that the HDR really works? It was the best investment you ever made? Now that's frakin funny. And you know what's coming? I highly doubt that, as you have been discredited so many times here; and you never saw that coming now did ya? Did you see your lame predictions being placed in the Hoaxes Section? No. The fact that you sent Gibbs money says it all. You got shilled....bet you saw that too. Just like you saw Lackluster Video going the way of the dodo. You really need professional help. I'd offer my services...for a mere 360 bucks...if you are willing to wait a few years for me to stop laughing at you first. And I have to agree with Brent....who cares about your lame ass predictions wasting good forum space? I for one do not.

Harte

I'm not understanding why this bullshit is still here... Didn't we have a great big debate about this a couple months ago? I seem to remember Zippy Singlenut being told ANY prediction talk needed to be made in the hoaxes forum or he'd be banned.

Think I'll just sit this one out, I'm tired of seeing his garbage taint my screen. See you guys when this joker's gone.

That's what you get for not using the "ignore" button properly, as I recommended months ago.

Myself, I only have to suffer when others carelessly quote the demented delusional fraud.

Harte

StarLord

To Brentnauer:

Back in 2001 I call Steve up. I did not want to send him $360 and find out the box did not work and I was out the money. He told me there was a six month waiting list and explained to me how to build the device, which did amaze me. Also, he gave me a list of six other companies. These were his competitors and did not pay him any money.
Bullshit. Look hard enough and I'm sure you will be found to contradict this, especially when it comes to the part about "SIX Other Companies" What a crock of shit, six companies selling hdr time machines... BWUHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! Since when is a single Rip off artist like gibbs or the unbalanced doctor from up north a "company"??

I called some of the competitors and they also were interested in me building my own. Well, that was a shock for me. I expected them to try to sell me, but that is not what did occur. Being that my free time is limited I sent steve the money.
Again, Bullshit. Interesting how you can't spot the total absence of logic in this lie. The problem here is your track record, if it looks like Bullshit, coming from you, it's BULLSHIT. I'll Explain why with a ton of evidence later.

Had to wait nearly a year. Finally got the device in 2002.
To do what, assemble $14.38 worth of a few lights, a case, some diodes, rheostats, a *cough*cough* wish plate, twisted wire morphed for the stupid using bait called a caduceus coil and the real kicker came later when the thieves started to include the whizbang "flux capacitor"????? LOL!!!!!!!! , holy shit that's fucking rich.

So, that means that A: you were stupid enough to believe the story from gibbs that he was "building so many, there's a 6 month wait" Or even worse, that blood sucking bastard ripped off that may unsuspecting people while you waited to get your very own fake time machine that could not possibly work.

Interesting as a friend sent me his used device in 2001. It was the best investment I have made ever. Best way to compare is giving a person with poor sight a pair of glasses so they can see.
Again, your typical Brere Rabitt homily which means absolutely nothing and 100% sure has nothing to do with seeing anything other than how many times you lie when you post.

I can assure you I know what is coming.

Yes, unless you are Banned, more Bullshit.

That is why I call politicians - summer saviours. This is in reference to Thomas Paine who spoke of summer soldiers that only fight when it is warm and easy. Well, summer is over. Yeah, I say this to you - soon it will not be warm. The ground will freeze and things will be hard instead of easy.

What do you suppose Thomas Paine would call you? Do you think they had a special name for the type of person back then, when you wanted to know when they were lying to you all you had to do was watch for them to open their mouth and speak, in your special case, it would be you posting. What's even more funny is when you call people that spot your lies, debunkers.

As just a small bit of Evidence of how much and consistently you are full of shit, I give you:

""Darby:
In reply to:

Another jump, this time to July 2007. There was a meteor shower and many buildings got hit by small pebble sized fiery stones. The damage was horrendous. People were screaming. I could hear my building creaking and it seemed like it could fall any minute.

There were fires and smoke everywhere. I was praying to God for Him to protect us. It was just awful.

The next day people were trying to clean up the street from debris, and I saw that many of the skyscrapers that were still standing had huge gouge marks were they had been hit by small meteorites.

You don't hear her tlking about this "miss".

How about this October 2004 prediction:

In reply to:

I could not tell you the exact date, but the air was cold, so perhaps November 2009 is when I landed. I saw a lot of activity at the train station. Mothers crying hugging their children. A sad day for everybody.

Pres Kerry had given a general evacuation order for all large cities. People were to leave the designated "Blast Zones" and move to temporary shelters away from high population areas.

Many people were saying how could this happen to us? The war seemed a few days away. I believe that Russian troops were getting ready to invade Alaska.

So President Kerry will be doing what? What happened to Hillary? Don't hear her talking about this miss either.

And what about this one made by Steven Gibbs on 7-OCT-2005

In reply to:

Steven Gibbs called me today to warn me that a horrifying event similar to 911 will occur on Nov 4, 2005. He said that this event will lead to martial law in the US and it will be hard to leave the US after martial law is imposed.

Steven Gibbs also added that on timelines close to ours martial law is imposed in 2006 or 2007, but on other timelines it came earlier in 2003 or 2004. We have been lucky so far. Also he added that the Russian are getting ready to attack us and will do so any minute now.

In my latest jump I was in a hospital full of people. Cops were around the hospital they painted a code on the wall 0067 also on a nearby warehouse 00752223. Not sure what these codes mean. They might be part of a quarantine. I saw the cops kill two blonde girls and many people were talking about escaping the hospital with guns. The situation reminded me of New Orleans, Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina.

We don't hear about her hero's bloopers either. She never mentioned a word on her blog about this miss.""

which can be found at:

The HDRkid Thread - Forums powered by UBB.threads™

Taking the time to read all of your bullshit that you have so thoughtfully spread over the internet in the last 6 or 7 years, You Have Been, ARE, and Always Will Be Full of Shit. I have caught you and possibly others, changing/reposting your pathetic lies to look as if you were making sense on some of your half assed sites.

It's REAL SHAME you can't change and take back all of your other posts you made here on the old TPN and over at Time Travel Institute isn't it?? Yes Indeed, you are permanently fucked in those spots because you can't hide the fact that you as so Dishonest, a Cheat, Hoax, Piss Poor Hdr Shill, a Charlatan and most of all, a FAKE.
Christ On A Crutch, A Damn Shame, BUT, it's funny as hell every time you post.

Now, BEFORE you get on your dead high horse which you have beaten these last 2,500 days, and shout "Debunker",
You have personally screwed yourself more times than the best hooker in Thailand has been. By your own deeds and your own posts you have shown that you are not to be trusted, everything you have to post is bullshit. Blaming others for getting caught at your lies, is the icing on the insane cake you try to serve other people.

You truly bring shame and dishonor to Paranormalis when you post your lies.

Here Endeth The Lesson

Num7

Administrator
Staff

This thread now belongs to the hoaxes section as it can't be saved now.

HDRKID, post your "predictions" and "stuff" in the Hoaxes section only.
The regular "Paranormalis Forums" are for serious content, I'm tired of managing your fake predictions and the replies they generate. Stay in the Dungeon, or I'm going to use the banhammer.

Thanks