HDR only/HDR debate

gomp

HDR only/HDR debate

I think we should add an HDR only and/or an HDR debate section I know the debate would never end. (belivers will never give up telling stories and non-belivers will keep asking for proof or looking at the schematic and laughing) but at least they would all me localized in one section as aposed to a bunch of posts all over by HDRkid and the rest of his cult all talking about when they are going to travel to during the next phase of the moon or what ever.

JediStryker

HDR only/HDR debate

We'll discuss this possibility as a staff and get back to you.

fluxwarp

HDR only/HDR debate

:cry: These people that have purchased the hdr for 500$ or more realize they have been suckered,so they're going to use the hdr for something 'come hell or high water' even if they have to warm thier hands with it!!So,of course they're going to say they've time traveled,even though we all do the same thing in our natural dreams!!
Originally posted by fluxwarp@Jan 6 2005, 09:07 AM
>:D< I agree!!

OllyB

HDR only/HDR debate

I dont think people will lie about it if they have tried for physical travel.

I'd estimate out of every 100 or so HDRs sold, only 4 or 5 would even want to experiment in this area let alone do it, due to the issues regarding what will happen. The HDR is NOT sold as a time machine, Its sold as a radionics machine. You know, r-a-d-i-o-n-i-c-s, ever heard of this little word?

Its a more powerful unit then regular units. It uses magnetism to treat. Just like there are people in alternative medcine using magnets to treat illness. The HDR sort of combines the 2.

I think HDR kid is very honest when he says that for him his success rate is currently only 1 in 10 tries.

Also the HDR unit is $360 not $500 without the Magnet its as low as $177.

Some radionic units sell for as much as $3000

Off course if you do want to be ripped off in a royal way. Take a visit to to Future Horizons....

fluxwarp

HDR only/HDR debate

Yes I've heard of the word radionics but, I don't know exactly what it means,could you explain it please?
Originally posted by OllyB@Jan 6 2005, 11:11 AM
I dont think people will lie about it if they have tried for physical travel.

I'd estimate out of every 100 or so HDRs sold, only 4 or 5 would even want to experiment in this area let alone do it, due to the issues regarding what will happen. The HDR is NOT sold as a time machine, Its sold as a radionics machine. You know, r-a-d-i-o-n-i-c-s, ever heard of this little word?

Its a more powerful unit then regular units. It uses magnetism to treat. Just like there are people in alternative medcine using magnets to treat illness. The HDR sort of combines the 2.

I think HDR kid is very honest when he says that for him his success rate is currently only 1 in 10 tries.

Also the HDR unit is $360 not $500 without the Magnet its as low as $177.

Some radionic units sell for as much as $3000

Off course if you do want to be ripped off in a royal way. Take a visit to to Future Horizons....

OllyB

HDR only/HDR debate

It amazes me in this forum, peoples attitudes toward the HDR. Then when promted, ask something like, "what is radionics?".

How can you attack a radionic unit, when you don't know what radionics is?

Do a web search for radionics......Its a huge subject. It would take me a few days to write a reply to that question. Its a bit like asking;

"whats Quantum mechanics?"

Which also ties into radionic theory.

My point is. Read, read for a long time, that way you will at least be making 'informed' negative coments.

kind regards,
Olly

HDRKID

HDR only/HDR debate

I have noticed that debunkers spend hours laughing at people, but do not do any research of their own.

The HDR seems to defy the laws of physics because we do not as yet truly understand physics. For example, how can I astral travel to the future and see buildings before they have been built?

Or better yet, how can I see inventions of the far future, when I will not be alive then?

So many questions...

I think it is better for me to continue doing research than attempt to explain why time travel is possible.

How would you explain radio to a person in the 1500's, or better yet television?

OllyB

HDR only/HDR debate

How would you explain radio to a person in the 1500's, or better yet television?

Preferably in a way that wouldn't get you brunt at the stake. >:D<

I think as quantum theory evolves so with radionic theory. The only thing it - radionics generally suppasses what you can actually 'Test' for, on a material level.

It will certainly help as a new wave of physics comes into play.

kind regards,
Olly

StarLord

HDR only/HDR debate

How specifically are you doing research in time travel by using OBE only???

What about people that have absolutely no need foer a machine to visit the higher planes?

Did you ever think there is a very good reason why it's difficult?