HDR or other time machine that works

TTV

I'm trying to find an HDR for myself or buy one if someone could build me one or help me build an HDR be much appreciated .

lamdo263

I'm trying to find an HDR for myself or buy one if someone could build me one or help me build an HDR be much appreciated .
Before you buy. The standard Gibbs HDR super loads the soul, modulates by circuitry out of the body to another time. A tulpa is manufacture in the future or past, whichever direction user has jumped. Then only after that person's soul has returned to the parent offshoot time, reassembles to the body and the body is reconsolidated.

That user can only then remember the details of their jump.

Know that in the twenty year ago timeframe, some users of the HDR figured out how to take the body, by using a super scalier double load, involving an auxiliary companion Tesla coil. The user then had to reset coordinates from the gained target are of their jump and re-execute the jump back to their original body departing time.

I don't know the quantum, mechanics of this, even though now I'm a quantum mechanics student. Might be some kind of lost super-position re-conjugational rephasing of some sort.

Know that there's other time machines both in the Gibbs selection and other independent offerings as well. One of those is a re-look at the Bajak time flux capacitor, by using both a dummy dialing and active vector directional blending of cell phone technologies. *Easy to use if you get smart about cell phone technologies. *Technically how the improved Bajak would work, is on a principle similar to what's shown in the video.

The lite blue glowing paperclip, once hung from a stereo's antenna amp hook up, leading to was to become the Bajak, it take a super loading force to jump with this kind of device, just as one would with an HDR.

I heartly suggest that you read up on various styles of time travel machines and know these well before buying. Sometimes unread time travelers end up never being heard from again, because they didn't take the interest to find out enough about this art.

TTV

Thank you Lamdo 263 , yes I have been studying all information , I heard of Bajak but haven't had a chance to study it yet, but will. Been studying Steven gibbs books I got, and learning all i can about time travel , like you said I don't want to end up somewhere I don't wanna be because of my ignorance of not learning the skill .

Secretman3811

Thank you Lamdo 263 , yes I have been studying all information , I heard of Bajak but haven't had a chance to study it yet, but will. Been studying Steven gibbs books I got, and learning all i can about time travel , like you said I don't want to end up somewhere I don't wanna be because of my ignorance of not learning the skill .
Tell me why would you want to time travel and that the time cop could take your memory away and you will learn noting but that what I think so anyway if you build the hdr unit think about other people that want to buy one maybe you start a business be the next Steven Gibbs so write back

TTV

Secret man 3811 have you Time traveled ? Running into a MiB is possible or aliens so it's of the most importance to ask the Lord for help anything to do with Timetravel . Because it would be fun to do and experience and everyone should enjoy it.

OakFieldAlienz444

I once started a topic offering 300-400 dollars to anyone who would give me an HDR
offered to pay money to people to get one and still never was able to elicit
a response or anyone interested in the offer. Good luck getting an HDR
after the death of Gibbs, I tried very hard. Sometimes they're on Ebay.