HDR Question (strictly a query from HDR users, not a debate)

Himalayan Hermit

This question is *only* meant for people like Professor, Einstein, HDRKid, etc who know about the HDR inside out and is not a debate on whether HDR really works :D

Now my question, the double terminated crystal that Gibbs had sent to me is no where to be found, so I'm assuming I've misplaced it beyond retrieval. If I run the HDR without the crystal, what would be the impact or would it not work (as intended). How about using a crystal/glass looking Prizm shaped Pendulum?

Thanks!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
CarlosX on YouTube has a video where he uses an old buffalo nickel in the witness well. So I've been thinking all along that you can try various small items in the witness well. Although those double terminated crystals are available on eBay.

Himalayan Hermit

Thanks Einstein. I can't really remember if it's mentioned anywhere what the cystal is supposed to do in the Witness Well, but Gibbs seemed pretty serious about using it. I'll keep your note in mind if I do fire up the machine some time.

correction123

Firstly, if you lost the Gibbs crystal your going the right direction. You need something much more powerful like 2x1 crystal which will fit perfectly in the well of your unit. Just type into your browser, "arkansas crystal mining" you can get nice crystals. My crystal is double terminated shot round as the canister. I take this crystal on my SE-5 1000 and clear all the negate holdings and then charge it where I want the machine to take me and it works! But you don't always need a crystal, like was said place a witness representing where it is your wanting to travel to. UPDATE: Never since I owned my 2007 HDR was able to go to any exact date, it took me both astrally and physically without my consent. They were interesting places and some kind of scary but I always got to come home. Try to create an artificial vortex using a "tesla" coil better to have 100,000 DC volts. I would set the spark gap at the beginning point then I would rub the HDR rub plate as I was turning the spark gap slowly to increase the ribbon voltages once I got a stick on the HDR I stopped adjusting the Tesla coils spark gap. Now the Tesla is in tuned with the HDR, ready for transport through your newly created artificial vortex.