HDR users , just got mine have ?'s

Acela Cortese

Hello
My name is Acela and I'm the one who got one of Steve Gibbs last HDR machines , I talked to him after his strike from hosp . Anyway I have a lot of use questions that Gibbs Manuel doesn't cover and I've noticed different methods people have used online. I would be greatful if anyone out there could answer some questions re use . For healing and astral

steven chiverton

Hello
My name is Acela and I'm the one who got one of Steve Gibbs last HDR machines , I talked to him after his strike from hosp . Anyway I have a lot of use questions that Gibbs Manuel doesn't cover and I've noticed different methods people have used online. I would be greatful if anyone out there could answer some questions re use . For healing and astral
ive read about hdr user experiences and it dose seem that some have there own ways of using the hdr machine and very few or just one i think mentions about using your own saliva in the witness well to tune the hdr into yourself i think it was

Pegii

Just ask me anything. I know a lot about it

steven chiverton

tell me all about how useing the saliva in the witness well is for and dose it work and anything you can tell me and allso is the rubbing coil of the hdr completely flat or can it be a bit wider is it important for it to be flatt or is it ok if its a little wide

Pegii

tell me all about how useing the saliva in the witness well is for and dose it work and anything you can tell me and allso is the rubbing coil of the hdr completely flat or can it be a bit wider is it important for it to be flatt or is it ok if its a little wide
My Mum has been sick with a cold. She wet some tissue with her saliva and after using the HDR with it it sped up her recovery

Pegii

The rubbing coil works best if completely flat but you could try a bit wider

steven chiverton

thankyou lady pegii how do you tune the dials when arsking to heal someone when you have there saliva in the witness well

Pegii

thankyou lady pegii how do you tune the dials when arsking to heal someone when you have there saliva in the witness well
Rub the plate with one hand, with the other hand tune the first dial whilst saying 'what are the rates that you can heal this person?' do it until your hand sticks and then do it again with the next dial

steven chiverton

Rub the plate with one hand, with the other hand tune the first dial whilst saying 'what are the rates that you can heal this person?' do it until your hand sticks and then do it again with the next dial
do you still have to wear the time coils when doing this and after you do that do you still use the electromagnet or leave it out