HDR users?

tuvok50

Thanks for the link Hdrkid, very intersting! I've heard of John Hutchinson before and have seen some of his "Hutchinson Effect" videos ,however, I don't think all paranormal activity can be explained by it. I believe that a high percentage of it is the activity of evil spirits, who btw, love to scare people!

tuvok50

NonRadionicLucidDreamDevice.jpg

tuvok50

For those of you who don't want to get involved with wiccan devices.......try this, just as good but without the "mumbo jumbo" quija crap!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I was thinking about those stories talking about objects which moved from one place to another and other strange side effects. How do you explain these ?

tuvok50

Hi Tuvok:
Interesting you should say that as the original device sonic resonator has no witness well, rubbing plate, or ####. These were added later and I have noticed a lot of poltergeist type events when using an HDR. Events include windows that open. Doors suddenly slam shut with no wind and an electricty in the air. OK one of the worst effect is light bulbs exploding because that never happened before I use an HDR, but now is common. Fact is there have been a lot of spooky unusual occurrences.

mrhdr.gif
Hdrkid, did Gibbs consider the Sonic Resonator as a radionics device? I have his PX report which shows you how to build one and my understanding is that it can be used as one but is not one in itself.

HDRKID

Hi Tuvok:
Here is a video of the Hutchinson Effect which is interesting to me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-YwbgXpnkA&feature=related

You know, a few days ago. I placed a movie camera looking at a window that "likes" to open on its own. Hey, guess what, it did not open anymore. This could point to that evil spirits theory of yours. Otherwise, I would post a movie of the window opening.

tuvok50

Yeah the demon knew you were video tapping him, that' why it didn't mess with the window. It'll wait till a more convenient time.................

Acela Cortese

Thanks Whitelight. Brentnaur, I'm flying in biphasic state..... I can transform from matter to another form of energy that doesn't interact with each other unless I will it....keep in mind these are all mental adventures....
I

I just got an HDR machine but am scared to use it . Can you offer any advice . I only at yo astral travel