HDR users?

dustin255

Re: HDR users?

Interesting,
Looks like the hdr has been replaced by the next version "THE TESLA SHIELD"

"Powerful And Advanced Transformational Technology For The Mind Body And Soul.

Several brand new variants of The Tesla Shield™ have been introduced. In addition to the orginal standard version, there are currently a total of ten variants of The Tesla Shield™ available. The new variants of The Tesla Shield™ incorporate upgraded componentry, Zeusite™ Microspheres, The Quantum Microvortex™ Lost Cubit Caduceus Coil, Precious Metals, Precious Gemstones, Hyperspace Radionics™ Functionality, Experimental Free Energy and Zero Point Energy Technologies. All ten variants are listed as follows:"
http://www.lifetechnology.org/teslashield2.htm

Would you look at that, they found the "Lost Cubit Caduceus Coil"

How is that even related the link does not even work? Also, all their stuff seem like garbage.

dustin255

Re: HDR users?

So anyone had any experiences with an HDR here? lol

Hello Barbon, I own a device very similar to the HDR... I call it a modified multiverse resonator (made it myself) and yes it works very well for many types of experiences. Would love to dicuss further

I'm interested in building the Multi-Verse Resonator. What are some of your experiences?

Acela Cortese

HDR users?

All the HDR users in the house say OYYEEYYY!!!! :cool: sorry just being silly lol. Does anyone here own a Hyper Dimensional Resonator? if you do could you please contact me via e mail and tell me of your experiences and other stuff? I am trying to get mine to work. Thx.

Hi I just bought one too and am trying to get it to work . I'm now just trying to do long distance healing

steven chiverton

HDR users?

All the HDR users in the house say OYYEEYYY!!!! :cool: sorry just being silly lol. Does anyone here own a Hyper Dimensional Resonator? if you do could you please contact me via e mail and tell me of your experiences and other stuff? I am trying to get mine to work. Thx.
i have built 5 of then but haven't completed testing yet as Ive been waiting on more data from hdr users before i try a real test and i have to find a vortex i can rely on and other bits yet

steven chiverton

Yeah the "wiccan and pagan" part of the device is the witness well and rubbing.......those 2 things are what quija boards, dowsing, radionics are based on which is why mine device incorporates neither........true christians don't play with such things

Origins of the HDR.....First HDR
just took a browse of comiccarls site not hdr experiences listed so nothing to read that i can find

ripple26

HDRKID, don't you want to talk about the actual devices instead of posting redundant predictions ? Looks like you don't.
Well, I can talk about the HDR, but I use it for time travel.
Basically, I can talk about the early history of the device and why Steve decided to build one.[/QUOT

Hi, I've been trying to get ahold of Steven Gibbs to buy his HDR unit but he's been ignoring me...I was wondering if I could borrow yours and I can pay you, Thank you and have a great day. It would mean the world to me.

Acela Cortese

HDR users?

i have built 5 of then but haven't completed testing yet as Ive been waiting on more data from hdr users before i try a real test and i have to find a vortex i can rely on and other bits yet
Hello there , I bought one from Steven Gibbs about 8mnths ago and after 6 months of trying I got nothing . I tried it for astral projection to and nothing . I think you have to be on a real vortex like sadona or somewhere . I gave up until I can be at a place ole Sadona and try again

Acela Cortese

HDRKID, don't you want to talk about the actual devices instead of posting redundant predictions ? Looks like you don't.
Well, I can talk about the HDR, but I use it for time travel.
Basically, I can talk about the early history of the device and why Steve decided to build one.[/QUOT

Hi, I've been trying to get ahold of Steven Gibbs to buy his HDR unit but he's been ignoring me...I was wondering if I could borrow yours and I can pay you, Thank you and have a great day. It would mean the world to me.
Is this ripple ??? The one who wants to borrow an HDR machine ? Contact me acelabella I will let u use mine if you Ike . I'm
In California