HDR users?

Acela Cortese

HDR users?

All the HDR users in the house say OYYEEYYY!!!! :cool: sorry just being silly lol. Does anyone here own a Hyper Dimensional Resonator? if you do could you please contact me via e mail and tell me of your experiences and other stuff? I am trying to get mine to work. Thx.

Hi I just bought one too and am trying to get it to work . I'm now just trying to do long distance healing

Acela Cortese

HDR users?

All the HDR users in the house say OYYEEYYY!!!! :cool: sorry just being silly lol. Does anyone here own a Hyper Dimensional Resonator? if you do could you please contact me via e mail and tell me of your experiences and other stuff? I am trying to get mine to work. Thx.

Hi I just bought one too and am trying to get it to work . I'm now just trying to do long distance healing

Hello I've tried it to and nothing . It might be good for healing but I didn't keep up on it

dh1

did ya try it on a vortex outside?
need a camping power supply or a car with an inverter

usually ya find big vortexes where rivers converge or bend sharply in parks

Last edited:

ripple26

HDRKID, don't you want to talk about the actual devices instead of posting redundant predictions ? Looks like you don't.
Well, I can talk about the HDR, but I use it for time travel.
Basically, I can talk about the early history of the device and why Steve decided to build one.[/QUOT

Hi, I've been trying to get ahold of Steven Gibbs to buy his HDR unit but he's been ignoring me...I was wondering if I could borrow yours and I can pay you, Thank you and have a great day. It would mean the world to me.
Is this ripple ??? The one who wants to borrow an HDR machine ? Contact me acelabella I will let u use mine if you Ike . I'm
In California
Hey...thanks so much! Well I did get ahold of him...oh but you're in California...I'm in Colorado and would totally love to go out there but can't afford a plane ticket...does it actually work? I just want someone who's experienced in it to show me...take care

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Ripple, I don't remember if I told you or not, but maybe you can get in touch with HDRKID and see what he can do.