HDR Video

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I'd like to see a video of someone properly using the HDR device. I have neither the means nor the inclination to purchase or build one, and would like to see what exactly transpires.

Barring that, I'm willing to borrow one from someone and set up a live feed of myself using it according to the directions provided.

HDRKID

I have loaned units out, but they do not like to come back to me. Funny how that is.

Yesterday, I was in Chicago near the shore. Oh wow, what a city it is.

I spent several month in London last year.

The year before I was in vancouver.

Each city has its own magic.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
HDRKID, I still have yours in a box ready to be shipped. All I need is some free time to actually get it to the Post Office and send it back to you.

I planned to do it on next week, as I'll be on vacation. I'll have time to do it.

Would you like me to send it to Cosmo? Let us know.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
HDRKID, I still have yours in a box ready to be shipped. All I need is some free time to actually get it to the Post Office and send it back to you.

I planned to do it on next week, as I'll be on vacation. I'll have time to do it.

Would you like me to send it to Cosmo? Let us know.

Again, I'd be happy to do a live demonstration once I could be sure I'd be doing it properly.

I'm not so much a skeptic as I am curious. Most skepticism I've displayed in the past has been due to what I feel to be a "beating around the bush" or completely irrelevant answer to questions I've posed.

HDRKID

Hi cosmo:
I can ask Steven Gibbs to build me yet another unit. Test your abilities after using an HDR and you will find that they increase.
Math Timed Tests - Play cool math games at HoodaMath.com

There are many electrical therapy devices in use. Actually many are used to control chronic pain. Expect mental abilities to increase.
Dynawave Model 11 Electrical Stimulator for Physical Therapy | eBay

Magnetic Brain Stimulation Could Ease Pain: Scientific American

Magnetic brain stimulation — what can it do for you? | ExtremeTech

Word of warning.
Don't #### with your brain pal It ain't worth it!

Hi sam:
This should be interesting to you. After using an HDR strange poltergeist activity increases. Doors slam, objects fall, and windows open.

Hi num:
Thank you. I need to test the 2012 version versus 2015 version.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Hi cosmo:
I can ask Steven Gibbs to build me yet another unit. Test your abilities after using an HDR and you will find that they increase.
Math Timed Tests - Play cool math games at HoodaMath.com

There are many electrical therapy devices in use. Actually many are used to control chronic pain. Expect mental abilities to increase.
Dynawave Model 11 Electrical Stimulator for Physical Therapy | eBay

Magnetic Brain Stimulation Could Ease Pain: Scientific American

Magnetic brain stimulation — what can it do for you? | ExtremeTech

Word of warning.
Don't #### with your brain pal It ain't worth it!

Hi sam:
This should be interesting to you. After using an HDR strange poltergeist activity increases. Doors slam, objects fall, and windows open.

Hi num:
Thank you. I need to test the 2012 version versus 2015 version.

I'd still like to try it.