HDRKid II

jurgen36

Re: hdrkid

Numenorean7 said:
Yeah, debates !

You weren't here when the kid used to have his thread on TPN. Some folks here are going to correct me if I'm wrong, but if I remember correctly, the HDRKid thread had more than 5 000 replies.

That was a total debate, with an endless number of pages !

Num7

Yes I was here, and I was utterly surprised how long the debate about the machine lasted. Well some people tend to believe in anything.
Regards

HDRKID

Re: HDRkid

I am still around I predicted Lehman going under, it did; Wamu going under, it will; and the Dow under 10,000. I still remember a debunker lauging at my dow pred and saying "Epic Fail" I predict he will soon do a debunker flipflop and say "That was OBvious, you didn't predict anything!"

Still remember when I said that GM would go under back in 2005 and I was told that all I predict is gloom and doom. In 2007 GM lost 39 billion and 2008 it had one of the worst years ever. Now the even mainstream media is wondering how much longer GM has.

GENERAL MOTORS (GM) - Stock chart, Index chart - MSN Money

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

It's times like this I wish we still had all the old posts ;) It'd be interesting to read through the hundreds of pages that were in your thread and see what happened and what didn't.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I predict he will soon do a debunker flipflop and say "That was OBvious, you didn't predict anything!"
Yeah kid, that was obvious !

...just kidding :) good to see you !

I must say, I remember reading some prediction you made about GM, I admit it, you seem to be right on this one, for what I remember. Looks like some banks are facing "epic fail" like you said.

I would like to read those hundred pages too, man !
Do you remember yardstick too ?

Num7

gl100

hdrkid said:
I am still around I predicted Lehman going under, it did; Wamu going under, it will; and the Dow under 10,000. I still remember a debunker lauging at my dow pred and saying "Epic Fail" I predict he will soon do a debunker flipflop and say "That was OBvious, you didn't predict anything!"

Still remember when I said that GM would go under back in 2005 and I was told that all I predict is gloom and doom. In 2007 GM lost 39 billion and 2008 it had one of the worst years ever. Now the even mainstream media is wondering how much longer GM has.

GENERAL MOTORS (GM) - Stock chart, Index chart - MSN Money

When did you predict Lehman? Certainly not here. Ever. Show your work Zippy.

WAMU going under? Hell my stock broker warned me about that at least 6 months ago. But take solace, sometimes I think he's as big an idiot as you are.

When is the DOW going under 10,000? Your actual prediction for this was by the end of 2006. Swing and a miss. Are you just going to keep saying it in case it eventually happens? Hell, I've predicted the Dallas Cowboys going to the Super Bowl since 1965. Been right 8 times. Guess that makes me a soothsayer.

You've been predicting GM for quite some time. Keep trying and you might get it right. Your last one was GM closing the Indiana plant. Still waiting.

You know Jughead, I think you should spin your dazzingly daffy doom diatribes to the mainstream media. You'd get more air time, and, they are about as bright as you are. Two peaheads in a pot.

Out of curiosity melonhead, why didn't you predict Ike and what it would do? Shit man, there were people talking about this for a week. I would have thought that your XRay vision would have caught this one. Then again we all remember how well you did with your Wilma prediction. Remember Zippy? You had Wilma pegged as the mother of all storms. "Watta Wilma " was your exact phrase. Gosh, ya screwed the pooch there too didn't ya little buddy? It was classic though. Watta a Wilma! LOL

Watta Maroon! (with apologies to Bugs)

Harte

GL100 said:
Watta Maroon! (with apologies to Bugs)

What an ignoranimus!

01-bugs-bunny-whats-up-doc.jpg

What a Maroon!

Elmer Harte

gl100

Hey Harte,

Did I tell you I predicted you would say that? I absolutely did and if you don't believe me then you're a debunker. Oh, I also invented the toaster, designed the Astrodome and squeezed on Morgan Fairchild's neutrinos. They're real matter you know.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

GL100 said:
Hey Harte,
Did I tell you I predicted you would say that? I absolutely did and if you don't believe me then you're a debunker.
That was obvious, you didn't predict anything !

Num7 :p

gonzogirl

Middle age female.
Thats what hdrukidding me is.
Just ask sosuemetoo.
Or Darby.
She dont have the same "Charm" tho, that she used to have. I bet shes just getting tired.

Harte

GL100 said:
Hey Harte,

Did I tell you I predicted you would say that? I absolutely did and if you don't believe me then you're a debunker. Oh, I also invented the toaster, designed the Astrodome and squeezed on Morgan Fairchild's neutrinos. They're real matter you know.
I know they "matter" to me! :p

BTW, lousy job on that toaster thing. You need to work on the "crumb" problem!

On the other hand, the Astrodome didn't suck too much, I must say.

Harte