HDRKid II

gl100

Re: HDRkid

I am not giggling Zip. That's Harte. I'm guffawing so hard that Dr. Pepper is shooting out of my nostrils. BTW Harte, I predicted that you would be giggling like a schoolgirl at this cretin's post. I also predicted that you would throw up a little in your mouth after reading his post. I also invented the three hole punch and hold three Emeritus PhD's from Wattasamatta U.

So, my dear esteemed Doomass, you predicted WAMU’s failure? Why you sly little soothsaying simpleton you. I mean, I’m astounded. You said so just a few weeks ago. My God! How do you do it? The HDR? Nah, you haven’t touted it much lately. Fried your nads one too many times huh? That’s ok, not like you really need them for anything. Oh yeah, you’re going natural these days with remote viewing. No 110 Volt needed and I’m sure it’s as friendly and soothing to your crotch area as you trusty dog is during those “special times” with the canned Alpo.

Look Zippy, here’s the problem. You, being the egomaniacal prognosticating pinhead that you are, you assume that you are spinning you tales to an uneducated, uninformed audience. Well, not only does that dog not hunt, it also has a tendency to hike its leg and piss all over your rather freakishly large remote-viewing head. Do you honestly think that WAMU’s failure is a thing worthy of prognosticating? I mean sure, if you had been in the hospital, say in a year long coma induced by copious amounts of dog urine in your ear canals, then maybe you could wake up and say “Goodneth! That ith tho shocking!” (I went ahead and added your heavy lisp. Hope you don’t mind.) I mean seriously Zip, what’s next, predicting Wachovia’s “untimely” demise?

Listen turd blossom, some of us actually do read and get involved in financial type thingies that expose us to information other than what you can find on the net. I know, I know, you’re amazed. If you think that’s something, then I’m sure your freakishly large, dog urine soaked head will explode when I tell you that most of us have sexual relationships with other live human beings. That’s right little feller, there are absolutely , no four legged creatures, no latex or D battery operated devices involved! Incredible isn’t it? I mean would you believe that your left hand is used for other things other than to hold up an issue of National Geographic’s latest Borneo pictorial?

You really ought to try getting a life Jughead. But, if you want to continue with your “THE SKY ITH FALLING, THERIOUSLY GUYS, THE SKY ITH FALLING” routine, then by all means. Go ahead and remote view your pig farmer attracting ass off. Dazzle us with your prophecy Zip. Don’t worry if we make fun of you when you fuck it up. I know RV can be very hard. I know the images are somewhat fuzzy. Why is that by the way? My guess would be that the walls of your colon and rectum are too striated to allow for full receipt of the alpha waves. You are cleansing first before you view aren’t you? But hey, I’m no expert, just a concerned debunker.

Gotta go now Zip ‘cause I’m still reeling from your latest incredible prediction regarding WAMU. I’m so astonished that I almost forgot the perfunctory “Zippy, you are an idiot, a cretin, an imbecile and a maroon” But as you would say, “That’s obvious!”

Remember Doomass, if you sleep sitting up, you’ll live longer and it’ll make it harder for the dog to reach your ear canals.

PS I predict that you will be back to claim that you predicted the next major news event and that we should all basically duck and cover beside our scooters. But, that too is obvious.

I also predict that Harte's next post here will be "Man I can't believe I got a post in before GL100 did on this!"

XXXOOO

A Giggling Debunker

HDRKID

I am not the only person seeing the future.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPRYgIFCuUs&feature=related]YouTube - Leaked World War 3 New World Order Martial Law Plan PART 1[/ame]

Many are aware of what is coming.

You will see massive riots over food. You will see cities burning out of control. And yet there one thing you will never do. Admit that I was right. Admit that I gave you years to prepare for what was coming.

That will will never happen. When all these predictions come true you will understand why I took my valuable time to warn people about what was coming. None of you will be able to say "Nobody warn me..."

gl100

Zip, this is just a treasure trove of idiocy. I don't know where to start!

hdrkid said:
I am not the only person seeing the future.

Nobody ever said you were the only village idiot. Maybe just the only one with a freakishly large, dog urine soaked head.

Many are aware of what is coming.

OOOH the return of Dr. Doomass! Purveyor of all that is doom! Behold! I am Doomass Master of the Universe and my domain!

You will see massive riots over food. You will see cities burning out of control. And yet there one thing you will never do. Admit that I was right. Admit that I gave you years to prepare for what was coming.

Not bad Dr. Venkman, but let me finish this for you:

Folks, this is real wrath of God stuff. Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

See how well that flows....Keep trying you'll get it right.

That will will never happen. When all these predictions come true you will understand why I took my valuable time to warn people about what was coming. None of you will be able to say "Nobody warn me..."

Well Zip, I mean come on! What with all the disease, war, riots, famine and last but not least, the asteroid, who would be left to say anything? Although I would like to think that ANY survivor would at least have enough command of the English language to correctly say "Nobody warned me...." Past tense pinhead. Learn to use it.

As an aside Alice, while we appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to enlighten us and rewrite the English language, the pulling of one's own pud is not now nor will it ever be considered "valuable time".

Zippy, I congratulate you on this post. I feel that it has fully captured the true essence of the prognosticating putz that you are. Yo have reached levels of dickheadedness heretofore only available to the truly delusional. Bravo!

HDRKID

To GL100:

Cripples in wheelchairs tend to be quite spiteful and hateful to the world. Angry at their fate. Be grateful not hateful, but it dont matter noways. You journey will not be long on this world.

gl100

hdrkid said:
To GL100:

Cripples in wheelchairs tend to be quite spiteful and hateful to the world. Angry at their fate. Be grateful not hateful, but it dont matter noways. You journey will not be long on this world.

Let's get something straight you worthless little piece of vermin shit. I don't happen to be crippled nor in a wheelchair. But that's just another perfect example of your all-seeing abilities. Doesn't matter anyways. What DOES matter is your bigoted and insulting comment. Look fuckwad, I came out of Vietnam relatively unscathed. The same could not be said for my cousin and one of my buddies. They are crippled and in wheelchairs. They, and countless other "cripples" have given of themselves, right or wrong, for their country. What the fuck have you done? If you were twice the man (and I use the term loosely) that you are today, you still wouldn't be half the man these people are.

How fucking dare you talk this way about these folk? In my 60+ years on this planet I have met countless handicapped individuals whose spirit and drive were nothing short of inspiring. To have somebody as meaningless as you denigrate their achievements is insulting. Go down to the local VA and tell those boys how you feel about them. I'd like to see a cripple kick your sorry ass. You know dipshit, I always thought you had a twisted view on life but this takes the cake. On behalf of my cousin, my buddy Frank and thousands of others, let me take the time to say:

Fuck You, the horse you rode in on and the dog that trailed behind you pissing on your freakishly large c***sucker head.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Let's get something straight you worthless little piece of vermin shit. I don't happen to be crippled nor in a wheelchair. But that's just another perfect example of your all-seeing abilities. Doesn't matter anyways. What DOES matter is your bigoted and insulting comment. Look fuckwad, I came out of Vietnam relatively unscathed. The same could not be said for my cousin and one of my buddies. They are crippled and in wheelchairs. They, and countless other "cripples" have given of themselves, right or wrong, for their country. What the fuck have you done? If you were twice the man (and I use the term loosely) that you are today, you still wouldn't be half the man these people are.

How fucking dare you talk this way about these folk? In my 60+ years on this planet I have met countless handicapped individuals whose spirit and drive were nothing short of inspiring. To have somebody as meaningless as you denigrate their achievements is insulting. Go down to the local VA and tell those boys how you feel about them. I'd like to see a cripple kick your sorry ass. You know dipshit, I always thought you had a twisted view on life but this takes the cake. On behalf of my cousin, my buddy Frank and thousands of others, let me take the time to say:

Fuck You, the horse you rode in on and the dog that trailed behind you pissing on your freakishly large c***sucker head.
Come on you guys, stay fair to each other, on both sides.
You're free to speak here, but if you can, do not cross that line.

Num7

HDRKID

To GL100:
People in their 60's are respectful and considerate of others, the language you use is typical of teenagers. You never went thru Vietnam or any hardship. You are always in fron t of your computer typing nasty things. A person in their 60's has many happy memories to look back on.

They are grateful rather than hateful. Grateful for the life that God has given them rather than insulting others by calling them girl and crazy. A 60 year old man would have laughed at me, but a 16 year old kid would get mad and use bad language. It is called maturity.

This is an I told you so moment. Take a look at the dow, it is DOWn over 570 points. It will fall further as I have predicted it would.

To: Numenorean7
Back in 2005, I told people to sell their house, take their money out of the US and buy gold. Those that listen to me are fine. Those that laughed at me will long remember what I told them then, "Your laughter will turn into tears"

gl100

hdrkid said:
To GL100:
People in their 60's are respectful and considerate of others, the language you use is typical of teenagers. You never went thru Vietnam or any hardship. You are always in fron t of your computer typing nasty things. A person in their 60's has many happy memories to look back on.

They are grateful rather than hateful. Grateful for the life that God has given them rather than insulting others by calling them girl and crazy. A 60 year old man would have laughed at me, but a 16 year old kid would get mad and use bad language. It is called maturity.

This is an I told you so moment. Take a look at the dow, it is DOWn over 570 points. It will fall further as I have predicted it would.

Oooooh Girl! You crazy!! Sorry couldn't resist.

Oh my gorsh! Ya got me you clever little minx you. Had my wife, kids and grandkids fooled but not you. You with your giant all-seeing brain, saw right through me. OK, I confess, I'm not in my sixties. I'm actually 10 and half but very gifted and precocious. If you hadn't ratted me out, the older woman I was married to was going to let me touch her boobies. Apparently I'm home schooled too so that I can stay in front of a computer and type mean and ugly things. Great news! The nice lady said I could touch her boobies if I apologized so here goes.

Wendy, I'm so sorry if I was disrespectful to you. Gee willikers Beav, I didn't mean to make you sore! Let's make up and go down to the maltshop and make fun of a bunch of "cripples in wheelchairs". How about it? My treat.

You now Angela, you have got to be the most delusional, chromosomally vague individual on the planet. If you want to think of me as a juvenile delinquent then by all means. This is America. A land where any delusional adult with no life can get on the internet and pretend to be a kid and say all sorts of idiotic things about themselves and others. Why land o goshen, a person can even pretend to predict things they read on the web. Obviously they don't have many happy memories, huh, Shirley. I would think these people would eventually get bitter and lash out at helpless individuals like, oh I don't know, the handicapped maybe. Hey! Hold the phone here! Are you seeing a revoltin' development here? Obviously this would be a very sick individual and apparently highly hypocritical.

If it makes you feel better Zippette, I'm actually 65 not 60 and I do laugh at you quite a bit so you are correct about that. Seriously miss, I appreciate the compliment regarding my age but the bursitis in my left shoulder and the nightly whizzes I gotta take tend to tell me otherwise. Wish I was 16 again though. Also wish I hadn't been in SE Asia but that's the breaks. Not real proud of some the things we did there. Am real proud of the guys I served with and don't give a rat's ass what your opinion is. I believe I closed my last post with my sentiments and they need no repeating.

I've noticed your writing style has definitely changed Hermoine. Having problems? Dosage need upping? Building a tolerance? Perhaps you should try a small amount of voltage. You just don't seem yourself. I would hate to think that there are several of you pinheads spreading your doom and gloom, but the style, content and tone are totally wrong. And don't tell me it's the impending calamities. You were writing about avian flu, WWIII and invading Iran and still managed to insert smiley faces.

No, I think this is either an imposter, foreign Doomass who needs an english as a second laguage class or you are now way beyond the sanity failsafe point. Either way numbnuts , as you kids, errr I mean we kids, would say, "Biatch, it sucks to be you!" Ooops, called you a girl again Josephine. So sorry. My mistake. Let's go with the more asexual "Dumbass, it sucks to be you." Like that better? I learned that by hanging out at the mall with my peeps.

BTW, I tried to give you the Wachovia scoop but you blew me off. Bad girl! That was a gimme.

Gotta go now and relive all those memories from the past. May play with old lady's boobies too.

Keroscene

THeir writing style is different. Could be an imposter. How can we be sure youre the real hdrkid, hdrkid?

gonzogirl

I think that this is a different hdrkid. Although she is good at "recreating" the old one. Either that or she is just changing her style. She is more cruel than I remember though.

I hope the mods can forgive me for this one..I will control myself in the future but right now I gotta say......

HEY HDRKID: The wheelchair crack you lobbed at GL100 a few posts back outed you as the PATHETIC SELF OBBSESSED NUT that you are.....There are no 10 year olds here you can manipulate for money.
WATCH YOURSELF.