HDRKid II

Himalayan Hermit

how is it possible for hdrkid to go to heaven and hellish places and we can't what makes him so special either that he is lying to all of us and protecting himself that's why he hasn't been around because he doesn't want to ruin his fun time he's having the fact that the hdr has a bad lead he writes a lot of bs

I would probably not blame him by saying he writes BS. I have read some of his older posts which make sense.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hdrkid's posting style changed over the years for sure. Some even believe the person behind the account changed more than once over time.

Himalayan Hermit

Hdrkid's posting style changed over the years for sure. Some even believe the person behind the account changed more than once over time.
hmm may be. Although I agree the posts on his blog from 2008 time have much to do with HDR and time travel whereas now its just random stuff.
I don't know how person can change unless the original KID handed over the account. May be he's doing it on purpose since people mostly mock him.
One day we will know the real truth about Gibbs and HDR or won't we.

That's why I want Art Bell or George Noory to re interview Gibbs but bummer Art Bell's show is shut down!

Tron1

my gilfriend marilyn monroe tells rick lipani to get lost every time he sees her on the other side lmao had to do that one

Tron1

rick lipani as you all know gave me a prediction which hed was wrong about the patriots and seahawks playing in the super bowl but is right about time event variable that was correct so he made the patriots lose in order for denver to make it to the super bowl by predicting the score and teams that would be in it i dont know how he did it but the man is true hdrkid 2 not regular hdrkid

Falkon303

Re: hdrkid

Computers will be multicore and multigig. Yes, I know that in 2001 you could buy a quad core server, but most computers sold were single core. Old software will have to be rewritten to take adavantage of computers with 256 cores. The hard drive will be museum tech, SSD will replace HD. It is much faster uses less electricity and has no moving parts.

Interesting predictions! Here's some tech stuff I know of what we have so far.

Computers are currently becoming quantum (happening although in Government sectors only currently). The computer interface is currently able to be controlled via neural interface (brainwaves (happening)). As for harddrives Solid state is the only way to go, but I also heard from a person at my work that there is a company working on integrating storage into the processor as its cache, and it will be allocatable as both ram and storage.... THAT would be nice.

Something you might already know, or be interested in is the Japanese technology of midair lasers -
This will be useful for public/workgroup displays (FBI/NSA/Presentations/etc).

Google glass is currently (supposedly) working on creating a neural interface for the Glass. No keyboard/voice commands/mouse required.

JasperMoon

Re: hdrkid

Computers will be multicore and multigig. Yes, I know that in 2001 you could buy a quad core server, but most computers sold were single core. Old software will have to be rewritten to take adavantage of computers with 256 cores. The hard drive will be museum tech, SSD will replace HD. It is much faster uses less electricity and has no moving parts.

Interesting predictions! Here's some tech stuff I know of what we have so far.

Computers are currently becoming quantum (happening although in Government sectors only currently). The computer interface is currently able to be controlled via neural interface (brainwaves (happening)). As for harddrives Solid state is the only way to go, but I also heard from a person at my work that there is a company working on integrating storage into the processor as its cache, and it will be allocatable as both ram and storage.... THAT would be nice.

Something you might already know, or be interested in is the Japanese technology of midair lasers -
This will be useful for public/workgroup displays (FBI/NSA/Presentations/etc).

Google glass is currently (supposedly) working on creating a neural interface for the Glass. No keyboard/voice commands/mouse required.

And down here on the ground we're still asked to run and heat our homes an cars on electricity, coal and oil. How 19th century can we be?

Tron1

I had a dream last night that was of this time line I woke up standing up which is pretty unbelievable I dreamt that there were zombies every where and I came back really upset I told my parents I went to the Future because of the HDR unit that had a video camera attached to it and the video camera witnessed an event that caused a virus effect from a Nuclear explosion of some sort. it was all hell. if anyone knows about this event someone please respond. I t was as real as today is it was no dream somebody sent me there I had the hdr on me the whole time I had to find someone there. I couldn't find the person but found the person that is a friend of mine had the same dream also. I woke up up with a screaming head ache as well and that's a sign that I went some where because every time something happens I get a head ache. it's no side affect. the real deal. I'm posting this because I am serious about this it's the missing link to something if anyone knows where the video camera is in a storage locker or meat locker. the video camera is inside the wall I believe.

The scene was all mayhem. I was afraid for everyone. a virus gets out that everyone gets and a nuclear Expolosion causes more zombies. this effect of the HDR should be banned Steven Gibbs will be thrown out of the USA, for this reason. IF anyone has a similar story to tell please do tell it I would like to hear it because it maybe a tie to the Future. The HDR maybe a cause for the virus and shrinking of the brain of the user who attempts to use it.My friend David has problems using it he had the same thing happen to him but he said he was in a hellish state. I did this naturally and had a Hdr on me some how and got back in the nick of time. One more thing, if anyone knows about a material store with dummies and a red paintish trimmed windows not a major business also please contact here. There were only five of us. Two girls and three guys. I only know of two of who survived and made it back.

Tron1

i never saw these post lol haha where is the kid anyways and yeah it's his daughter. I think rick has passed on as his wish was. But i don't know. I met him in a frozen dream when i was in the hospital.

alpha centauri

Hi hdrkid,

I like your posts, thank you for sharing. I hope you are still active in this thread.

you said something about a wall between the years 2010-2015. Have you travelled in that time? What have you experienced?

What do you see now? Do you see more timelines that are positive or more timelines that are negative ?

Can you give us some spiritual teachings of the future?

You also said Steven Gibbs said if you travel to your own past you may change the future? Do you think that is the reason for the mandela effect? If you dont know, can you ask someone in the future that is already enlightened (these lightball beings for example).