HDRKid II

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: HDRkid

baudmiksen said:
THeir writing style is different. Could be an imposter. How can we be sure youre the real hdrkid, hdrkid?
perhaps we're talking to a HDRKid from another timeline, a shift occured between 2 of them, while using the HDR over a grid point. ;)

jurgen36

I have been reading this submissions and I am quite disgusted with a couple of the writers.
HDRkid should not have made the wheelchair comment, it is indeed immature and an offense against a class of people. However GL100 should not have attacked HDR in the way he did. This in my opinion is even worse. We are in a forum for discussions and personal likes or dislikes should stay out of it. So any personal attack has no justification in this website. If HDR has some illusions of the unlikely future let him have them its his business only. You do not have to read them at all. I do read them for a good belly laugh, but he has the darn right to publish them as long as he stays within the guidelines of the forum. Ok this is my private opinion only.
Regards

GL100

gl100

You know Jurgen, you are absolutely right. If I have offended anyone here, then I truly apologize. I should not have let my personal feelings cloud my judgement, but they did.
At my age I definitely should have known better and life is way too short to let this get to me. It won't anymore.

Again, I apologize to anyone who was offended and I think I'll just call in the dogs and piss on the fire on all of this. Let this guy do what he wants here. I'm done with him.

Good luck to you all, especially Brent. Keep up the good work son. See y'all down the road.

Harte

GL100 said:
You know Jurgen, you are absolutely right. If I have offended anyone here, then I truly apologize. I should not have let my personal feelings cloud my judgement, but they did.
At my age I definitely should have known better and life is way too short to let this get to me. It won't anymore.

Again, I apologize to anyone who was offended and I think I'll just call in the dogs and piss on the fire on all of this. Let this guy do what he wants here. I'm done with him.

Good luck to you all, especially Brent. Keep up the good work son. See y'all down the road.
Well,

I don't care if GL wimps out, I'm not putting up with a bunch of hooey. :D

Harte

Keroscene

Numenorean7 said:
perhaps we're talking to a HDRKid from another timeline, a shift occured between 2 of them, while using the HDR over a grid point. ;)

lol OR one too many visions of bird-flu epidemics has made the hdrkid a tad bitter.

But, something's weird cause the old hdrkid would have never made that wheelchair comment. The last hdrkid was an impenetrable wall of passive agressiveness. That wheelchair comment was way out of character.

gonzogirl

Thank you. I just think that this is not the same kid...tho he/she tries. I have given hdrkid so much crap over the years..and not once have I been attacked like that. She is more of the passive agressive type that relies on her friends (or maybe herself posing as friends)to ask questions....
As for GL100.....He hasnt been that pissed ever I dont think. I have read all the hdrkid posts and I am gonna cut him some slack. He was baited. He is mature enough to know that was a one time shot..I was not offended.
Yes hdrkid has the right to speak freely..as the rest of us do....
Sounds like GL100 has left the building....Thats a bummer because he is one of the posters that I love to read.

Chip Lewis

GL will be back. He's been around long enough to realize that "a breather" is necessary on occasion. But, fear not...he's a lifer...and innocent of all crimes, just like the rest of us! :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Chip said:
GL will be back. He's been around long enough to realize that "a breather" is necessary on occasion. But, fear not...he's a lifer...and innocent of all crimes, just like the rest of us! :)
Amen!