HDRKid

Status
Not open for further replies.

m6scott

Re: HDRKID

HDKID

Do you have a favorite Timeline? Are you able to go to that exact Timeline when ever you like? Its amazing you are able to come back here to this Timeline all the time . If this is possible to go back to a specific Timeline that would make Time traveling very cool.

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi Hdr it's Frog I was wondering how your new job went was it good or bad did you do alot or not also are you working on the capacitor right now not at this moment but you know what I mean well I hope all goes well for you and it's very hot here where I live so what are you going to do in your sparetime I am just going to read and so much more I am waiting for three items I sent away for actually bought well I hope all of your inventions work out great and thanks for helping me out I have two questions to ask you what happens to bush in the near or further future? what kind of movies will they be showing in the near or further future if any? thanks for everything and thanks for listening I will talk with you later on! sorry for the short message today I feel sick that's all like flu or cold or something like that! well see ya later!

HDRKID

Hi Frog:
So far good. I am the new kid. :)
Eat good food and get lots of rest. Also drink water
to flush out toxins. Hope you get better.

Hi tchetcha:
Have you seen this link?
http://www.ritornoalfuturo.org/forum/viewt...opic.php?t=1194

I was in Europe this year. Great place. :)
Did not use the HDR while in Europe. Sorry.

Hi m6scott:
My fave line is where JFK lived. :)
Now, that's a plus positive line.

Low crime, low pollution, fusion power, supramax place.

JasonX

hi hdrkid

1. So that kids dad was strict did he like his dad?

2. have you ever saw a line where everyone was straving and all there were were deserts?

3. who played the penguin and catwoman in the line you saw the batman movie?

4. so mandy moore used to be fat in that line and she lost weight in that line?

Tw0mey

Hello haven't posted in a while...

Do your parents know you time travel? What do they think? Have they caught you in the act? What happened?

Any chance you can go more in depth about the "greys" timeline and give us a full report on it, take your time and work on it whenever you have free time or something. Thanks.

When you astral time travel, can you touch and control other things, for example can you move a computer mouse?

Does the name "Twomey" ring a bell to you at all in other timelines?

More questions perhaps another time.
-Twomey

w00t w00t

Hello, I have a few more additional questions to ask you. I appreciated your response from last time quite much, thanks.

1. In this war that the Soviet Union is destroyed during the Cuban Missile crisis, how many people died, and how were countries split up?

2. In certain timelines, does the US economy collapse in the future? If it does what are the causes and consequences?

3. You say the world is barren after WW3. Are there any lines where although half the world population dies in WW3, the other half lives and the climates go back to normal? How would those timeline(s) be like to live on?

Maggot7

Hey hdr some people are skeptic about the hdr and want proof I think u should video tape yourself time traveling and post it up that would be some proof

pieceofaman

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Maggot7\")</div>
Hey hdr some people are skeptic about the hdr and want proof I think u should video tape yourself time traveling and post it up that would be some proof[/b]

i don't see how that would offer as proof. Kid uses the hdr for astral projection so all we would see on the tape is his body. he would probably be sleeping and nothing would appear as unusual.

ive heard him say that the hdr can be used for physical time travel......

Frog186

Hdrkid
Hi hdr it's frog I have a couple of questions to ask and let me know for sure if you can help me out:

1. When will you be able to send the capacitor to me like what day and such?

2. they say teleportation is becoming a reality can you tell me what will be available in 50 to 100 years from now?

3. what new kind of inventions are you planning on working on during the summertime or later on?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience and I will talk with you later on thanks for being cool to me and thanks for helping me out well see you later!

Status
Not open for further replies.