Hdrkid's Predictions

Dionysus

Are you under the delusion that anyone believes your predictions?

Remember when hdrkid predicted hillary clinton president of the united states?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Dionysus, I merged your two latest comments in the Predictions Predictions topic so that you guys have a place to discuss and debate the validity of HDRKID's predictions. :)

That way, the original topic will follow its natural course, and everyone will be able to debate and perhaps find out if HDRKID's predictions are valid or not.

Ren

Are you under the delusion that anyone believes your predictions?

Remember when hdrkid predicted hillary clinton president of the united states?

Dionysus, the majority of your posts are spent trying to debunk other people's crazy ideas. But you present few ideas of your own. It is easy to criticize another such as HDRKid. Sure, you'll be able to debunk him. And you'll get a strange sense of satisfaction from that.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Dionysus, the majority of your posts are spent trying to debunk other people's crazy ideas. But you present few ideas of your own. It is easy to criticize another such as HDRKid. Sure, you'll be able to debunk him. And you'll get a strange sense of satisfaction from that.
Tingly, even.

If all this is true, why would you want to scrape out a sad existence in a desolate hell hole? Let it come. If I don't make it, I won't care because I'm dead.

Dionysus

Well, here's an idea of my own.. if you're not a time traveler, don't say you are.

But, if you insist upon doing so, don't arrogantly expect anyone to not challenge your claims.

HDRKID

Here is an example of a new idea. Debunkers prefer to make fun of me.
I have made thousands of prediction and not all will come true.
Most will come true, but I can only see what happens
on timelines similar to ours.
watch