Hello 2004, I am from 2035

MadIce

Originally posted by Roman@Jun 20 2004, 02:21 PM
MadIce - having read over and (I think understood) your posts I came to conlusion number 2.

This Edge25 may have read my posts and then pretened to be me on this chat room. That is the only explanation I can think of.

Also, I have answered many times how I came to post on this board and my reasons for doing so.
Of course. If I were you I would support theory #2. I don't want to be rude, but that is not much help in finding the truth.

Thank you for your response.

Cornelia

ok, my humble opinion.

1) If Roman is Edge, then thanx a lot! You're helping us to make this board famous giving us our 1st TTer! :lol:

2) To all: please remember that, in that 2035, US and UK (and the whole world also) have NO possibility to trade, to travel and so on. So it's not possible that UK technology is the same as USA technology. If they develop a TimeTravel Machine, for sure it will be different. Different name, different look, different tech. If this guy show a machine equal to the JT one, then it PROOFS it's an hoax!!! I repeat: that world doesn't allow any exchange between States, or any common effort. If you read JT posts, you should understand that they live in a sort of Technological Middle Age.

MadIce

If Roman is from a world related to JT and Roman claims he is from the UK then he would obviously be a hoax. Remember that Europe is destroyed in that time. That would include the UK.

Timescholar

So, would the US look anything like this:

guess1.gif

or this:

guess2.gif

?

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadIce@Jun 20 2004, 07:06 AM
If Roman is from a world related to JT and Roman claims he is from the UK then he would obviously be a hoax. Remember that Europe is destroyed in that time. That would include the UK.
Not all of Europe is destroyed. Much of Britain is but those in the North survived.

I have given you a photo of my "time machine" - what more proof do you need?

R

Roman

Yes, Cornelia and Madice - I quickly looked through that link also. It is a great example of what much of Europe looks like in 2035.

MadIce

Originally posted by Roman@Jun 18 2004, 09:16 PM
In 2015, Russia launches nuclear strikes against much of Europe, including Britain, as we are seen as allies of the US government. They also strike parts of America and China. Many people died as you would expect, but no more so than in the United States. London was totally destroyed and the Royal family and government collapsed. This basically ended all conflict and we are now living in the 'rebuilding time'.
Well, it seems the UK will look like the images on the site I posted above. Probably more something like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Too bad people think they can survive a nuclear holocaust.

Roman... Click the images on the bottom of that link I provided. Imagine not Russian buildings, but ones from the UK. The UK would look much like Skelmersdale (near Manchester) 20 years ago. Except it wasn't unemployment that made that a ghost town in your time. In 2035 it will be abandoned much like that, because it was nuked. All life will be sucked from it. Life will be impossible in the UK.

MadIce

It's good that you understand it. Now read on that page why Elena rides a bike. Read how much radiation a human body can absorb before it dies. Read how fast it kills.