Hello 2004, I am from 2035

R

Roman

Originally posted by MadIce+Jun 20 2004, 08:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MadIce @ Jun 20 2004, 08:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Roman@Jun 18 2004, 09:16 PM
In 2015, Russia launches nuclear strikes against much of Europe, including Britain, as we are seen as allies of the US government. They also strike parts of America and China. Many people died as you would expect, but no more so than in the United States. London was totally destroyed and the Royal family and government collapsed. This basically ended all conflict and we are now living in the 'rebuilding time'.
Well, it seems the UK will look like the images on the site I posted above. Probably more something like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Too bad people think they can survive a nuclear holocaust.

Roman... Click the images on the bottom of that link I provided. Imagine not Russian buildings, but ones from the UK. The UK would look much like Skelmersdale (near Manchester) 20 years ago. Except it wasn't unemployment that made that a ghost town in your time. In 2035 it will be abandoned much like that, because it was nuked. All life will be sucked from it. Life will be impossible in the UK. [/b][/quote]
Indeed life was virtually impossible in the UK until a few years ago, that is why I travelled around Europe as I mentioned in my first post, I think. But, not everybody in the UK was wiped out by the nuclear bomb that hit London.

R

Roman

Originally posted by Timescholar@Jun 20 2004, 08:11 AM
What about the maps I drew? Do the US borders look like that now? Anything you would adjust?
Yes, I would say those maps are fairly accurate, but then again I am no expert on US geography.

R

Roman

Originally posted by Timescholar@Jun 20 2004, 08:17 AM
Which one? The first or second? I'm guessing a north-south split like the first civil war?
I would say the 2nd one although the two maps look almost identical to me. Not really a north-south split - more like a rural-town split.

JediStryker

Alright, guys; the questions are coming a little fast and furious, and you are seeming to become slightly hostile. Let's slow it down and let Roman post an answer before we demand them and post more.

Also, calm the hostility please.

R

Roman

Originally posted by JediStryker@Jun 20 2004, 08:22 AM
Alright, guys; the questions are coming a little fast and furious, and you are seeming to become slightly hostile. Let's slow it down and let Roman post an answer before we demand them and post more.

Also, calm the hostility please.
It is OK, JediStryker - I was told to expect such hostility and disbelief. I am honestly not really that bothered by it, although the way MadIce attacked me in his very first post confused me.

MadIce

Hiroshima and Nagasaki, 1945

Look at the pictures on page 1. If your stomage can take it then click on the images on page 2. If you don't have enough then find out what it does to it on page 3.

You think JT was a cool a cool guy and you want to walk his footsteps? You think a story like this is good fun? You think it is cool science fiction?

I think a hoax like this is distastefull. I have no respect whatsoever for anyone who enjoys telling a story like this.

Timescholar

Do you know what the capitals will be of the 5 US countries? Will they already be cities that are state capitals?