Hello all. I'm Abe Barker

abebarker

When I was about 4 or 5 years old my father took me to see some old guy that knew one of the secrets to Tesla magnifying transmitter.

To make a long story short, he said that the magnifying transmitter short circuits.

As I delved into the operation of the magnifying transmitter years later, I recognized that Tesla even said, out right, that the Extra coil, as he called it in the Colorado Springs notes, or coil B, as he called it in his patent, was intended to short-circuit.

I talk about it here; Tesla's magnifying transmitter

Although this technique may indeed work it is not the answer to mankind's energy desires. Imagine 8 billion people all pulling ions down from the ozonosphere so they can power their Playstations and run the air conditioning. I don't know about you but I like having an ozone layer.

The technology is not the problem, people are the problem. When Tesla invented it, 123 years ago, there were about 1.5 billion people on the planet. Today there are over 8 billion people and that was with two world wars! They are trying as hard as they can to make it 16 billion, and then 32 billion, etc.

Most people have not one clue how the planet actually operates, including the scientists. There are other technologies that are less detrimental to the planet.

abebarker

Some of the inspiration about the knowledge of Tesla came from my grandfather, most of it actually. He knew more about Tesla secrets than anyone else I know. There is some awesome stuff that Tesla developed, stuff that just can't be imagined.

Last edited: