Hello Everyone

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

What are you favorite paranormal topics?

Have fun!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It existed before I took command. It was created in 2004 by a group of people who were fascinated by time travel. It evolved over the years to become dedicated not only to time travel, but to all things paranormal.

We do our best to allow everyone to voice their opinion and discuss about "crazy stuff" without boundaries or fears of being made fun of. :)

TTZack

Hi, welcome to the forum! :)

What are you favorite paranormal topics?

Have fun!
Thanks :). What was your inspiration for creating this forum?
It existed before I took command. It was created in 2004 by a group of people who were fascinated by time travel. It evolved over the years to become dedicated not only to time travel, but to all things paranormal.

We do our best to allow everyone to voice their opinion and discuss about "crazy stuff" without boundaries or fears of being made fun of. :)
I was on "wayback machine". I like what you've done with it! How long have you had the site?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Thank you, glad you like it!

I'm in charge of the community since 2009. I'm not active on the forum as much as I'd want to, but I love being around and taking part in the discussion whenever it's possible.

TTZack

Thank you, glad you like it!

I'm in charge of the community since 2009. I'm not active on the forum as much as I'd want to, but I love being around and taking part in the discussion whenever it's possible.
I'd love to hear more. How did you first become interested in the topic of time travel?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Well, my interest for time travel grew over time. I think it started with my interest for the Back to the Future movies. I ended up searching about all kinds of devices like the HDR, Flux Cap, etc.

What about you?