Hello Everyone!

Nine Divines

Hey everyone, my name is Nine Divines and I can't wait for the discussions and debates that all of us are going to have. If you wish to contact me add me on facebook via this url; https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009202024495; and make sure to tell me in messages who you are on facebook so i can identify you. I will not accept requests if I haven't been messaged prior to your friend request. I will be focusing on both the general discussion and debates about time travel and spirits/mediums and ghosts / paranormal activity. Message me if you have any questions about the theories that im going to put up.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi, welcome to the forum!

Your Facebook link doesn't seem to work. That being said, I don't recommend you to invite people to get in touch with you on Facebook. Nor do I recommend people to get in touch with you either. Why? Because stalkers are legion on Facebook and it's a risk not worth taking, when you can actually discuss safely here on the forum. I'm not saying you're a stalker, or that anyone is: This is just a friendly reminder. (Some of us will remember our good friend Lussorio...)

I'm glad you decided to join, I'm sure you'll find many cool discussions you'll have fun taking part in.

See you around! :)

Nine Divines

Hi, welcome to the forum!

Your Facebook link doesn't seem to work. That being said, I don't recommend you to invite people to get in touch with you on Facebook. Nor do I recommend people to get in touch with you either. Why? Because stalkers are legion on Facebook and it's a risk not worth taking, when you can actually discuss safely here on the forum. I'm not saying you're a stalker, or that anyone is: This is just a friendly reminder. (Some of us will remember our good friend Lussorio...)

I'm glad you decided to join, I'm sure you'll find many cool discussions you'll have fun taking part in.

See you around! :)
Thanks num, glad to be here