Hello everyone!!!

Mr.Spiridakos

Hi everyone! I'm so pleased that i found Paranormalis ! The site is awesome, and it's just what i was looking for. The paranormal always fascinated me ! Since i was a little kid i always read books about aliens, ancient cultures , ghosts and mythical creatures. Back then all those things to my little eyes looked so much interesting. Well i did not start reading those books by myself , my father encouraged me to do so and i am very thankful about that. Today i still search for the truth.
The community of Paranormalis looks really friendly and helpful! I hope that i will make many new friends here that are as interested as i am to find answers about the mysteries of our world !

Hi and welcome! I'm glad you seem to enjoy the site as much as I do.

You are going to find a lot of interesting discussions about various topics. Feel free to ask all the questions you think of, it will be a pleasure for other members to share their opinions and knowledge of paranormal phenomenons.

See you on the board! :)

hello hello and welcome to the fruit farm just just in anywhere the mood strikes ya and have fun hope to hear many things from ya