Hello everyone

Revo

Hello, my name is Ron and I'm 25.
I just found this forum and decided to join. I've experienced plenty of paranormal happenings since I was little. I was always afraid of what I saw and experienced because I felt as though I didn't understand it enough. As I got older and more bold I began to do paranormal investigations to learn more about ghosts and apparitions. Little did I know that I would find just what I was looking for. It literally scared me to tears and I'm a 6 foot 3 man. So here I am looking for clarification on what I saw. What it was and where it came from. I will start a thread and tell my story as well as read other people's to see if I can help them using my knowledge. It's nice to be a part of this forum and I hope to make some new friends.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hi Revo, welcome to the forum!

I'm sure a lot of members here will be interested to discuss with you about the paranormal encounters you experienced during your investigations. I'm pretty certain you'll feel right at home here. Looking forward at discussing with you about all that weird and crazy stuff!

See you on the board! :)

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member Revo to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading of posting here and asking questions about

time travel and Etc.

Professor Opmmur