Hello from Paris :)

Traveler7

Bonjour ! Nice to meet you guys, thank You for adding me ( sorry for my English lol ) so i came here to have discussions about time travel because i want to share with you all my knowledge about it and also because i will try to time travel with the space time modulator i will build soon. I have a brother and i wonder if we can travel both with this machine. Anyway, i keep seeing numbers like 344, 11:11 and i can communicate also through intuition with beings of light. I'm glad to be here with you guys and just let's talk about time travel yeeah! Ps : I have all reports of steven gibbs ;)

Miscellaneous

Bonjour ! Nice to meet you guys, thank You for adding me ( sorry for my English lol ) so i came here to have discussions about time travel because i want to share with you all my knowledge about it and also because i will try to time travel with the space time modulator i will build soon. I have a brother and i wonder if we can travel both with this machine. Anyway, i keep seeing numbers like 344, 11:11 and i can communicate also through intuition with beings of light. I'm glad to be here with you guys and just let's talk about time travel yeeah! Ps : I have all reports of steven gibbs ;)
Make a thread about it. I'm curious. And welcome to Paranornalis.

TnWatchdog

Welcome to Paranormalis...enjoy your stay. Check this thread out. 11:11 phenomenon
I see either 11:11, 1:11, or 4:44 almost everyday. Let's just say I'm getting use to it. lol

Traveler7

Make a thread about it. I'm curious. And welcome to Paranornalis.
I will after my exams lol thank you :)

Traveler7

yes i will thanks, me too my phone full of screenshots omg lol. In my experience i know that higher spirits try to help you, there's a website where a woman explain all significance of numbers, you should look at it ;) it's johanne angel numbers but you can just google your number with angel next to it, nice to meet you !

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey there, welcome to the forum!

You'll feel right at home, as we pretty much all love to discuss time travel.

Have fun!

Bienvenue! ;)

Zkatik

Hello from America :)
I thought it was interesting that you mentioned seeing numbers because I too have been experiencing the same. My numbers/letters are 018FDN

TimeFlipper

Welcome to Paranormalis...enjoy your stay. Check this thread out. 11:11 phenomenon
I see either 11:11, 1:11, or 4:44 almost everyday. Let's just say I'm getting use to it. lol
Mine is either 88 or 86 I think. But I keep seeing that whenever I close my eyes at certain points. The numbers are white and squiggly. I think it's my guide.
No misc, you need to visit Specsavers :cool: :D