Hello From Texas!

MysticLady

Hello beautiful hearts and souls!! I hope everyone is having a great day and week! I want to also thank Num7 for welcoming me and accepting me into this awesome group!

To start, I am married, a young 63 and live in S.E. Texas, south of Houston close to Galveston Island with the love of my life and our 3 fur kids. The reason why I am here is to share my experiences, learn from yours, grow, and help others along the way. This group attracted me because you guys care about how people treat each other and that is so important, thank you for that!! And too I love it I can be free to be who I am and talk about things that main stream society laughs at and/or thinks is nuts and crazy! LOL. I have had some unbelievable experiences since I was attuned to Reiki May 2013. I was told that would probably open me up more and wow it sure did!!

My passion is photographing the Paranormal, and soon in the mail I will be getting my first Full Spectrum Infrared Camcorder! woo hoo, right!? I have iPhone videos of Angel Orbs and other Orbs mainly in my guest bathroom, and probably a few thousand still photos of all kinds of Orbs, Fairies (YES!), Elemental beings, Light Energy, etc.! I do share these photos and experiences on a popular social media site and thank God I have like minded friends that "get me" and have their own experiences and photos, now I can share and have fun here too!!

I am a very loving and compassionate soul and I feel the love and light that I protect and project draws in these beings and oh my goodness they do respond. I am like a magnet for those realms and have been blessed to have crossed many lost Earthbound souls. I have had bad experiences too, but no more, I have learned what to do. I am an Empath, Intuitive, I have several Psychic, Clairvoyant, Medium abilities, and I feel strongly in my soul I am a Light Worker here to assist in what ever way I can to help raise up love, light, positive energy and vibrations.

I hope I didn't say too much and God knows I'm not trying to brag, I just want to be open about who I am and I most certainly want to get to know many of you! Thank you again for the lovely welcome and support of who we all are.

Love and light,
MysticLady

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to the forum!

I'm glad you were able to find us. I'm sure you'll have a great time discussing with fellow members on various subjects. Especially weird stuff!

Have fun! :)

MysticLady

Yesss! I am looking forward to it!! Thanks again for being so nice!!1

Okay here's something that happens and might mean something for you. See the #1 at the end of the sentence? Many people I know think it's a sign for them. It just happens randomly when I type and I never know when it will happen. I believe in things like that, that the angels are giving us positive signs and support. Thanks again Num7, you are a sweet soul! :)

Laiuka

MysticLady,
I am really interested to hear what kinds of experiences you have had. I too am being drawn to Reiki. I will actually be taking my first class later this month. It was interesting to hear you say that it opened you up to these things. I also feel like these entities are drawn to me, but I also feel blocked in some way that is preventing me from any real clear communication. Hearing how it has helped you to be more open gives me encouragement that it could help me too.
Anyway, glad to meet you!
Laiuka