Hello guys. I need help.

Wind7

Staff
It's very pathetic that people do this. In the ghost hunting community it's the ghost app images (smart phone apps that insert "ghosts") and then there are these complete time travel frauds...
Apps that insert ghost images?! Surely these are traceable?

What a bloody nightmare for those trying to validate the truth. [emoji19]

Tron1

there is something going on this is a lead I think of something. I have an idea of who it is. if he tell's us how he brought a lap top back to the 1800's and that lap top survived the trip. then I will mark him as a fraud.

TimeFlipper

I came here from 1842 . I born in 1825. My name is Jonh Fresball. I born in small town named Sandy Acres. So I'm make my personal time machine. Actually i working gunfighter. You know what is that. A guy who kill people for money. Easy work. My father was killed by dangerous gang. I killed one guy from this gang. My mother still alive in my time. But not in 2015. And it's was my mistake. I didn't have to play with time. It's really dangerous. And i miss my mom. Now i don't know what to do. My time machine in 1842. Now I do not have a time machine. I'm sit in library right now. I'm with guy who helped me. He recommended me this forum. And he say what i must ask you for help. Okay. I need a time machine. I just need back to my home in 1842. Who can help me?
So...you can build a time machine and are a gunfighter, but you cannot even spell your own name correctly..
on your avatar you are Jobh Fresball, but on your posting you are, Jonh Fresball
Building time machines and being a professional gunfighter requires absolute accuracy :D

Tron1

I have three other brother's and one cousin from the same family. they all are under different names because they like me were adopted into other families from a disaster that happened