Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

walt willis

I am not doubtful that time travel is being done, but I question why you will not or can not answer my question about the device.
You side step the questions that may give you away as a hoaxer!
Just answer the damn question and you may be helpful to your claim.
And on another point...How do you feel about hoaxers and what do you think should be done to them when exposed?

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I am not doubtful that time travel is being done, but I question why you will not or can not answer my question about the device.
And on another point...How do you feel about hoaxers and what do you think should be done to them when exposed?
How do I feel about hoaxers? To all hoaxers, I don't think anything should be done when their exposed, just to stop.
My device is a electric car with a engine that can reach high speeds. I also hsv
Hi jaden, If we somehow believe John Titor, then as per his saying WW3 was supposed to happen this year, sometime in March 2015 which didn't happen and therefore makes us re-think, the credibility of JT as well. Now you said earlier that at some point in life you have already met JT, now if JT is real and you both are from the same time, then why the WW3 is delayed which you are now predicting to happen in 2016.
Because somebody probably read his forum and was able to delay it. That's why I don't like his work too much. He gave exact dates. But 2016 is all I'm saying. But you'll know when it's about to happen about 5 days before it happens

Still there is a loophole in the story. Let's say somebody read JT's predictions and changed the occurance of WW3. Then it changed for us but how come you forget that it happened for you in 2015. How did you remember it as 2016, it doesn't make any sense. Now again if someone among us reading this post of yours makes a change and delays the WW3 to 2018, then will you remember it as 2018..........
Since I was in the normal state, wasn't time traveling when WWIII was delayed ALL my memories of WWIII being in 2015 got erased and new memories of WWIII being in 2016 got put in. It's very complex and I can talk for hours about it and if you insist I will.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
I believe I already discussed my device, will get pictures soon, it will make a lot more sense after that. When hoaxers get exposed, nothing should be done, just tell them to leave.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I believe I already discussed my device, will get pictures soon, it will make a lot more sense after that. When hoaxers get exposed, nothing should be done, just tell them to leave.

You just said it was a car. That didn't tell us much.

TimeFlipper

You just said it was a car. That didn't tell us much.
Paula he`s been busted...its just some kid on a half term holiday who previously was on the TTI before that went bust..:ROFLMAO:

walt willis

Just some half witted kid having fun?
And now comes pay back!
Well young man I hope that you are taken and then come back on this forum to tell what it was like.
I'll bet you a dollar to a dine that No one will cut you any slack.
Also you may wish to do a little more research before posting such stupid information.

Sanyam Deshi

I just skimmed the first few pages of this thread. I died of laughter when I read his message about YouTube's poor quality. Even if the future has video quality a million times greater, the quality now is still pretty close to our visual capabilities. I personally wouldn't mind watching shows from a tube television if I had to. The quality is substantially worse, but I wouldn't quite call it trash.

To all future potential hoaxers: please at least be able to provide some interesting future predictions and believable reasons to be posting on a forum such as this. Thanks!

TimeFlipper

I just skimmed the first few pages of this thread. I died of laughter when I read his message about YouTube's poor quality. Even if the future has video quality a million times greater, the quality now is still pretty close to our visual capabilities. I personally wouldn't mind watching shows from a tube television if I had to. The quality is substantially worse, but I wouldn't quite call it trash.

To all future potential hoaxers: please at least be able to provide some interesting future predictions and believable reasons to be posting on a forum such as this. Thanks!
Good one Sanyam..we busted the hoaxter yesterday, and the stock reply from him was obvious..He said, I like people to be skeptical of what i say :ROFLMAO: he`s just a kid from school coming on here trying to grab attention, after the Time Travel Institute website shut down :D