Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Wow, you guys are good. I'm doing an experiment I'm not really a TT lol. I wanted to see how many days it took before I got busted. Just saying the An Lie thing I actually didn't notice lol. Anyways good job I thought it would take longer for people to figure out it was a hoax. Good job boys. But I still will stay on the site for fun.

TimeFlipper

Wow, you guys are good. I'm doing an experiment I'm not really a TT lol. I wanted to see how many days it took before I got busted. Just saying the An Lie thing I actually didn't notice lol. Anyways good job I thought it would take longer for people to figure out it was a hoax. Good job boys. But I still will stay on the site for fun.
Yes mate, i insist that you stay on here with us..after all you have become a family member of Paranormalis..all you have to do now is send a kiss to PaulaJedi, she will like that :D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

We're armed and ready. We ask questions because this happens a lot. It only takes one or two really good questions to find out the truth. :)

TimeFlipper

We're armed and ready. We ask questions because this happens a lot. It only takes one or two really good questions to find out the truth. :)
Come off it Paula, i had to refer to Sigmund Freud for my answer lol :p:D

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Come off it Paula, i had to refer to Sigmund Freud for my answer lol :p:D

Are you psychoanalyzing us now? :)

walt willis

I for one do not like hoaxers because they are like the little boy that cried wolf when he knew there were none.
It seems like you do not believe that time travel is possible.
And because of your belief you what to have some fun with the folks here that are searching for answers.
You do harm to others and harm may be done to you?
For every acting there will be an equal but opposite reaction...

walt willis

My message was directed toward J2040 and the fact that this will harm members that were thinking of sharing their story, but have seen the grief given to the messengers.
It takes one in every crowd to be the clown and think it is just fun to mess with others that are trying to work out a problem.
Once the harm has been done it is almost impossible to undo.