Hello I am Jaden... a time traveler

walt willis

Here is understanding of world economics...
Money than is based on nothing but the good will and faith of the people that accept it is called fiat currency.
The IMF is a system agreed upon to regulate the values of the world currency exchange.
They use, for the most part, both oil and precious metals as it is related to every other nations stated currency value.
Sometimes a nation state will try to game the system by either inflating or deflating the stated value of their money.
We sell US bonds as a way to expand our spending base, but some countries are getting nervous and worry that we may default.
The lesser problem may be that we inflate the dollar and greatly reduce the dollars true world value.
About 98% of all precious metals traded is just on the future value of metal as a promissory paper agreement.
This is what most nations have been doing for many years and the general dumb public has had no clue.
The real value of commodities is based on tangibles for the most part unless you are invested in paper stocks.
If a Bit Coin is made of precious metal, it is said to have "REAL" value.
Hope that helps you better understand money.

Tron1

This gives me de ja vu again because I have pics from a person looking for me named tim, but I'm smart enough to know when I'm being played and not. this time I wasn't.

Derrick C.

Hello, my name is Jaden and I come from the year 2040. Now there are so many people who claim to be time travelers... so, in that case, since I know the future I honestly DONT want you to believe me. I'm also not using reverse psychology. Ask me anything you could possibly ever ask me but there are certain questions I will not answer but I will always give my honest opinion about a John Titor question. WARNING: I'm not staying here long I just wanted to revisit my childhood so I'm only staying here until 3/1/16. I know it sounds a while away but I do want to see how you guys celebrated a lot of the holidays I don't remember (like Valentines Day). So, ask me anything.

ive got a question or couple of questions. whats it like in 2040? do we have flying cars or can humans actually fly by then, also have we finally found a way to beat death and live more then 100 plus years :)

TimeFlipper

Hello, my name is Jaden and I come from the year 2040. Now there are so many people who claim to be time travelers... so, in that case, since I know the future I honestly DONT want you to believe me. I'm also not using reverse psychology. Ask me anything you could possibly ever ask me but there are certain questions I will not answer but I will always give my honest opinion about a John Titor question. WARNING: I'm not staying here long I just wanted to revisit my childhood so I'm only staying here until 3/1/16. I know it sounds a while away but I do want to see how you guys celebrated a lot of the holidays I don't remember (like Valentines Day). So, ask me anything.

ive got a question or couple of questions. whats it like in 2040? do we have flying cars or can humans actually fly by then, also have we finally found a way to beat death and live more then 100 plus years :)
Derrick its ok mate, he admitted a while back that he was joking with us about him being a time-traveller..we forgave him lol :D.
Actually if you Google, (flying man seen by the pilots and passengers flying over Macclesfield UK) you might find that interesting :confused:.

Derrick C.

Derrick its ok mate, he admitted a while back that he was joking with us about him being a time-traveller..we forgave him lol :D.
Actually if you Google, (flying man seen by the pilots and passengers flying over Macclesfield UK) you might find that interesting :confused:.

oh what a F@*@ he better not show around here or ill put my foot right up his lying @$@ LOL. stupid trolls

Martian

oh what a F@*@ he better not show around here or ill put my foot right up his lying @$@ LOL. stupid trolls
:ROFLMAO: Don't be so gullible, McFly!

(Just kidding :))

Derrick C.

:ROFLMAO: Don't be so gullible, McFly!

(Just kidding :))

LOL no one calls me chicken Biff!!! LOL:D:ROFLMAO: