Confirmed Hoax Hello I'm from the year 2046

Status
Not open for further replies.

Japrim

That's what I'm trying to say. He needs to change his approach and his attitude. The guy lacks inner peace. If he is the real deal, I sincerely hope he reads my posts and takes them to heart. I just feel bad for him every time I see him react the way he does.

There is so much anger in some peoples' hearts lately. If they reached out in kindness, people might listen. And people WILL ask questions. It's the nature of the game.

I also don't believe in lurkers trying to censor our questions and our posts. We are free spirits to do as we will.

@PaulaJedi and @conscious9 I'm not sentimental and to experienced to allow the behaviour of others to disturb my inner peace. Everything I do has a sound calculated reason behind it, that even goes to what I post. So don't be fooled by the bluntness in my replies, as I'm always in the place where the air is pure and cougar runs free.

...or full of it.

conscious9

I also don't believe in lurkers trying to censor our questions and our posts. We are free spirits to do as we will.
I never said anything about censoring anyone's posts. Please don't misinterpret my comments. Well, I guess you could say I was talking about censoring Lussorio's posts. ;) haha But I didn't mean it like that.

@PaulaJedi and @conscious9 I'm not sentimental and to experienced to allow the behaviour of others to disturb my inner peace. Everything I do has a sound calculated reason behind it, that even goes to what I post. So don't be fooled by the bluntness in my replies, as I'm always in the place where the air is pure and cougar runs free.
Alrighty then. Good to know. I mean, you're your own boss. But just don't act surprised regarding people's skepticism and "bad vibes". Unless being offended has a sound calculated reason behind it, as well.

Last edited:

Lussorio F

Hello @Lussorio F :)

I had a friend email me with some questions they had for you, if you didnt mind answering :

1) How do you enjoy your job? What do you like about it? What do you wish you could change?
2) Is TT your full time occupation?
3) How did you come to get this job?
4) What did you do before you were a TT'er?
8) Concerning Divergence: WHEN is divergence is measured? Upon arrival, in transit, other?
9) What are the inputs for div calculation? How are those inputs collected? When are the inputs for the div calculations collected?
10) HOW is divergence calculated?
11) With the understanding that Div is a relative measure of 'differentness' between the origin WL and the destination WL, and that Div uses g to determine this measure, HOW is g used to calculate divergence? What exactly is it measuring?
12) Recently, gravity was demonstrated to propagate as a wave. Is that wave further comprised of subcomponent waves, such as a chord is made up of other frequencies? Or how light is comprised of a variety of wavelengths? Does the equipment that measures g also measure these subcomponents?
13) Does gravity originate in 4d space or elsewhere?
14) Does gravity propagate ‘between’ world lines or does gravity originate and is limited/self contained within the self-same universe?
15) Does information propagate via g?

Also, (this question is from me...Christina :) ) .....my birthday is the 19th....out of kindness would you be open to taking a message back with you (from me to me) as John did for a few others years ago....that is, if you travel back again....
You are more than welcome to read it:)
...just wanted to ask and completely fine if not.

Thank you so much for your time in advance and I (we) look forward to reading your responses :)

1) How do you enjoy your job? What do you like about it? What do you wish you could change?

I have a nonchalant attitude towards the mission, I'm naturally very stolic.

2) Is TT your full time occupation?

No.

3) How did you come to get this job?

The assignment involved going back to 90's Yorkshire, England. I had spent a number of years in my youth in Hull.

4) What did you do before you were a TT'er?

I'm a medic, linguist in numerous European languages including welsh and military strategist.

8) Concerning Divergence: WHEN is divergence is measured? Upon arrival, in transit, other?

Travelling back in time creates a new “world-line”, distinct from the one from which you left. So its on arrival and the longer I'm here the greater it becomes. Me being in this world-line causes anomalies. (what happen to 5,6 and 7)?

((((( 9) What are the inputs for div calculation? How are those inputs collected? When are the inputs for the div calculations collected? 10) HOW is divergence calculated? 11) With the understanding that Div is a relative measure of 'differentness' between the origin WL and the destination WL, and that Div uses g to determine this measure, HOW is g used to calculate divergence? What exactly is it measuring?))))

That is carried out by a quantum mechanical supercomputers that is itself built by computers to make sense of any divergence. The computer can tap in to and draw number of sources of data including human memories and compares it against preloaded historic databases from my world-line. It communicates to me using Morse code transmitted to me mentally.

((((( 12) Recently, gravity was demonstrated to propagate as a wave. Is that wave further comprised of subcomponent waves, such as a chord is made up of other frequencies? Or how light is comprised of a variety of wavelengths? Does the equipment that measures g also measure these subcomponents?
13) Does gravity originate in 4d space or elsewhere?
14) Does gravity propagate ‘between’ world lines or does gravity originate and is limited/self contained within the self-same universe?
15) Does information propagate via g? ))))))

I'm not a scientist, but I will be posting something on micro-singularity because contrary to what some scientists say MATHS can lie. As often or not its shaped to fit a theory, that later does not withstand scrutiny.

Last edited:

Lussorio F

I ask members before posting questions, read the thread in it entirety as I seem to be answering the same questions.

Last edited:

Tron1

Lussorio So can you please answer my question about this year's upcoming 2016 nfl super bowl who wins and who are the team's?

Lussorio F

Lussorio So can you please answer my question about this year's upcoming 2016 nfl super bowl who wins and who are the team's?

I can't divulge information that would benefit profiteers. All my replies are furnished within constraints, which that is one off.

Tron1

I wont compel you as a real time traveller i have seen you before. Your name is so familiar i am getting so close to a question that i have been dwelling on. Who is Tim Travis? You can atleast tell me that. I received binary codes from him. Can you help me explain why i got it?

TimeFlipper

Welocome! Can you tell us how to travel back in time and make changes to the past?

You can't, you can only travel to "Lag Realities"
Lag realities are in fact six text based VIRTUAL realities through four items of jargon..."Spoof" Spam Lurk and *Lag*..::LOL::
So this puts paid to all the postings of travelling in a *Real time-machine* simply as a hoax...Yes it is wonderful travelling through space and time in virtual reality games, but it does seem sad that a person gets so confused between Real Life and Virtual Life :confused:...The web page that you can check this out on is called... Spoof, Spam, Lurk and Lag::The Aesthetics of Text-Based Virtual Realities:::D

Tron1

lthat rule only pertains to you lussorio the info i would keep secret please post it in pm box. I will keep it for experimental use only i have done this before i am well trusted.

Lussorio F

What do you think @TimeFlipper, my reply to this question would reveal? Something I suspect you could not accept at any level of mind, although it would be the true some would say a awful truth of why I can travel through time.

You say a new timeline is created when you trsvel back in time. You time travel to the past from the year 2046, which means that this timeline that we are in was created when you travelled back in time. Well I can assure you that we've been around here long before you showed up :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.