Hello, It's Me

JasperMoon

Hello, It's Me

As I got invited to share who I am with you, I thought I'd pop in for a minute or two during my work time and say howdy. I'm a "mad" poster. I've posted on a multitude of message boards. Some good, some not so good. But I try to keep the rules of all the boards I visit because I love to communicate with others out there. They just sometimes like to communicate back in not so nice rhetoric.

I am an historian and curious by nature. I love to learn and am a fan of science fiction. I ran across John Titor looking for information on something else and became extremely curious.

I would really like to know if there is a REAL time traveler out there. Supposedly, there is, or are, and they're posting on other forums. I know some of you out there may not want to know your future or have anything to do with predicting the future in general, but I do. I guess you could say toward the morbid extreme in some cases.

If you have some real travelers out there, I would like to pose some very serious questions to them--hoping I'll get some serious answers back.

I am also a believer of the Last Days. I am a firm believer in the fact that we haven't got much time left before Armaggeddon hits. I am keeping tabs on our political scene, and I am not too happy with what I see. I hear the fundamentalists preach. Some are off the deep end. But there are some out there who are very right on and it's scary.

A coming civil war? I see a lot of tempers flaring over silly things. Take that fight at that basketball game a couple of weeks ago, for instance. They looked damned serious. But it's getting worse. Between the haves and the have nots--you will see. It's coming. I have no doubts.

Time for a reality check? Some people think I'm extremely nuts, but then some days I think I must be. To post on boards and talk the talk with all of you out there.

Here's hoping I find one of you who truly do travel through time. I think it would make a really neat screenplay! :unsure:

CaryP

Hello, It's Me

I am also a believer of the Last Days. I am a firm believer in the fact that we haven't got much time left before Armaggeddon hits. I am keeping tabs on our political scene, and I am not too happy with what I see. I hear the fundamentalists preach. Some are off the deep end. But there are some out there who are very right on and it's scary.

A coming civil war? I see a lot of tempers flaring over silly things. Take that fight at that basketball game a couple of weeks ago, for instance. They looked damned serious. But it's getting worse. Between the haves and the have nots--you will see. It's coming. I have no doubts.

Time for a reality check? Some people think I'm extremely nuts, but then some days I think I must be. To post on boards and talk the talk with all of you out there.

Hey there JasperMoon. Welcome to the plantation. I think you've landed in the right spot. As for Last Days, I'm not much of a Bible person. So I don't know about all that.

A coming civil war, I can see. Not next month, but it won't take much to set this powder keg, we call America, off in a big way. But we need some kind of spark for that. Not that I'm in favor of a civil war, just looks inevitable at some point.

As for nuts, just ask my wife. LOL. She calls me a conspiracy nut job almost on a daily basis. I'm one of the sanest people I know. LOL. That's really funny. "The rest of the world is crazy, I'm one of the few sane ones here." LOL.

Anyway, hang in there kiddo. At some point we'll be proved right, or we'll be dead. Won't matter much either way. Come join us in chat if you get the chance.

Cary