Confirmed Hoax Hello People (Time Traveler From 1957)

Martian

Well, when I found out about the Cold War I was just happy no bombs were fired. So, technically, I was revealed.
No. I have always thought that if you changed the future knowing it, it could lead to bad change, even if it's intention is good
My favorite car, is a 1954 Cadillac Coupe Deville. It's what my grandpa had.
I was always more of an Abbott and Costello type of guy.
I just say I'm 24, hold up my license, and put my thumb over all the dates.
And thank you for the warm welcome, Num
When did you find out about the cold war?

Itheblaze

What movie were you watching before you went to the restaurant? Also, what restaurant is this, that is the same restaurant since 1957?

David Southgate

Well, I'll start with PaulaJedi
1. I could really careless about that.
2. I think he's a pretty cool guy
3. I have absolutely NO idea.
4. Yes, I do. Do you want me to take a picture?
5. It took me a good 7 months to learn how to use it.
6. I just looked up time travel forum, instead of website because I couldn't find any.

David Southgate

I found out about the cold war about 3 months in.
I was watching a movie called The Deadly Mantis.
Yes, it was the same exact restaurant. I'm probably gonna spell this so wrong, but it was a Chinese restaurant called Drakos Imperal. Something like that. It's really hard to read the sign.

heka2015

What are your thoughts about current rock and roll?
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Got any source souveniers you got back at your time? What about showing us your shirt/clothing when you "stumbled" into the future? Surely you'll look out of place with an out-dated clothing and surely you kept your What, you think I had souvenirs on me? Why, would they be on me. I didn't know I was going to time travel. I didn't even bring a newspaper with me.
Traveler Malaki: Did they react at all to seeing someone with 1950s clothing walk out of a restroom
David Southgate: Everyone just thought I was dressed up about to go to a party

Last REALLY for today?
It's 2014 ,nobody would give a crap what you wear.
The everyone just thought part is a line you would use in a book.Or now you are a psychic as well?
You know, that was just a guess. I have no idea what they thought. People didn't give me three looks before going back to their regulaur routine, so that's just what I figured.
If they are not hiding, that should be quite easy.
text me their full name, birthdate, state and city where they lived in, pictureS and any info you can spare.I'll give it a try. And i have experience in that.
Thank you. The full name is Robert Southgate. April 7th, 1930. New York in Albany. I don't have any pictures since I wasn't carrying anything other then some money. I have no idea about his whereabouts now though.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Almost didn't get that
X_x quote, quote, quote o_0

Are we really going to do this?
Do i have to make a fool out of myself?:cautious:

Ok, i got nothing better to do right now, but the info you gave me doesn't do it for research!!!

I need ALL the info you got.
Not just as vague as possible.

Meaning:

+father
+mother
+siblings (wasn't there a sister)
+spouses, you know of
+Kids, if exist, even of the siblings

FOR ALL OF THEM !!!!
+name
+middle name
+last name
+birthday
+birthplace state/county/city+zip code

+maiden name of your mother
+any phone numbers if exist
+your last address COMPLETE
Everything less than that won't move my fingers.

yeah and you might post all that in a private message!
just in case THEY are real.:confused:

lets see if you can do all that.

heka

P.S.: Now you made me hungry with your "Imperial Dragon - Chinese Restaurant" grrr at 2 o'clock in the morning::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::