Confirmed Hoax Hello People (Time Traveler From 1957)

David Southgate

Yes. it means 3 months after arriving at 2014
Well, I don't want to contact authorities. I have my original wallet. I have a iPhone, but don't know how to upload a picture from it.

David Southgate

What are your thoughts about current rock and roll?
:mad::mad::mad::mad:
Got any source souveniers you got back at your time? What about showing us your shirt/clothing when you "stumbled" into the future? Surely you'll look out of place with an out-dated clothing and surely you kept your What, you think I had souvenirs on me? Why, would they be on me. I didn't know I was going to time travel. I didn't even bring a newspaper with me.
You know, that was just a guess. I have no idea what they thought. People didn't give me three looks before going back to their regulaur routine, so that's just what I figured.

Almost didn't get that
X_x quote, quote, quote o_0

Are we really going to do this?
Do i have to make a fool out of myself?:cautious:

Ok, i got nothing better to do right now, but the info you gave me doesn't do it for research!!!

I need ALL the info you got.
Not just as vague as possible.

Meaning:

+father
+mother
+siblings (wasn't there a sister)
+spouses, you know of
+Kids, if exist, even of the siblings

FOR ALL OF THEM !!!!
+name
+middle name
+last name
+birthday
+birthplace state/county/city+zip code

+maiden name of your mother
+any phone numbers if exist
+your last address COMPLETE
Everything less than that won't move my fingers.

yeah and you might post all that in a private message!
just in case THEY are real.:confused:

lets see if you can do all that.

heka

P.S.: Now you made me hungry with your "Imperial Dragon - Chinese Restaurant" grrr at 2 o'clock in the morning::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::
I can't message you privately.

Tron1

nice link it leads to nothing hey i thought about this when he goes back he can change events when he returns if in fact that he is from this timeline he can alter our future and we will see it first hand. Thinga will change almost instantaneously.

Tron1

when he returns he can wait for certain days and reverse what ever the out come is he can be the one to stop 9/11 from happening and the most recent attacks it will be like nothing happened. Our memories will alter ego itself.

Itheblaze

Isn't there a cold case missing person out on you from 1957? Have you contacted your friends that were with you? They would be in there 80s now, but maybe they remember something. At least give them piece of mind of all those years wondering about you. Look yourself up too. See if you are alive at 82. Like a parallel Earth.

heka2015

Just for the record.

He did send me ALMOST everything i asked for!
Minus the birthDAYS, birthPLACES and old phone numbers (he gave the years though)

Martian

Yes. it means 3 months after arriving at 2014
I have trouble believing this. By 1957, the cold war had been ongoing for a full decade, and the term "cold war" was already in use. Furthermore, a year before you left, you surely must have heard about Khrushchev saying, "we will bury you". There's just no way you were a grownup in 1957 and didn't learn about these things until 2014.

For the record, the soviets tried a more subtle tactic and infiltrated our government, private sector, and educational system over the course of decades instead of opting for all out war. That's why the world is in such a mess today, and why I was hoping you'd be willing to stop them in the past. Since you're supposedly from 1957, you'd fit right in back then, able to effect meaningful change without arousing suspicion.

heka2015

I have trouble believing this. By 1957, the cold war had been ongoing for a full decade, and the term "cold war" was already in use.

Thank you.

What a shame not knowing this in 1957!
Can't even emphazise enough what a shame that is in 2015.
Isn't that part of the GED?

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeez::LOL::::LOL::::LOL::