Confirmed Hoax Hello People (Time Traveler From 1957)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Did you ever encounter other time travelers, or met someone who seemed to know you are a time traveler?

Did you have any other strange experience before of after your journey through time ?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yes. it means 3 months after arriving at 2014
Well, I don't want to contact authorities. I have my original wallet. I have a iPhone, but don't know how to upload a picture from it.

We'd be interested in seeing your Driver's License. You could block out your real name if you wish. We'd like to see your clothes, too. Did you wear glasses?

Does it feel like just yesterday you were in your "own" time, or does it feel like a lot of time has passed?
Did you do research on your own life to find out if you were reported as missing?

TimeFlipper

Yes. it means 3 months after arriving at 2014
Well, I don't want to contact authorities. I have my original wallet. I have a iPhone, but don't know how to upload a picture from it.

We'd be interested in seeing your Driver's License. You could block out your real name if you wish. We'd like to see your clothes, too. Did you wear glasses?

Does it feel like just yesterday you were in your "own" time, or does it feel like a lot of time has passed?
Did you do research on your own life to find out if you were reported as missing?
Driving licenses also have photos and specific numbers on them...Never ever post it anywhere :cautious:

Tron1

i see this guy once in awhile he comes from his work old fashioned, he goes to a bus stop and goes home i wonder if he would know, but again it's random i got suspicious when this guy came on the web. wondering. he lives down the street from my house.

David Southgate

Well, I've tried,to look up my friends but I've got no look. There are many David Southgates but I don't know if there are two of me, or I just disappeared, so it would be a little hard. Trust me though, I've tried. Also, trust me Martian, if you just mysteriously skipped though time your first reaction isn't to look up about a war.

TimeFlipper

Well, I've tried,to look up my friends but I've got no look. There are many David Southgates but I don't know if there are two of me, or I just disappeared, so it would be a little hard. Trust me though, I've tried. Also, trust me Martian, if you just mysteriously skipped though time your first reaction isn't to look up about a war.
Martian trusts no-one, but when you get to know him you will realise he`s not like all the other Martians on their planet, he is the good guy, and sometimes he defaults to wars..its the Klingon part of him :eek::D

David Southgate

Did you ever encounter other time travelers, or met someone who seemed to know you are a time traveler?

Did you have any other strange experience before of after your journey through time ?
First of all sorry for just like, completely disappearing.
But, anyways
No, I have never met someone that though or knew I was time traveler.
If you were wondering, here were the clothes I was wearing
image1 (5).jpeg
The only hint I had was the feeling like I had to throw up, and when I jumped through time I only felt a weird sensation.
Well, when I first arrived it felt like I was in 1957 yesterday, but I wasn't. Well, like I said I've tried and I've even looked up "David Southgate Missing, but I couldn't find anything that caught my attention.
Personally, I think that there is 4 options.
1. I don't even exist in a time anymore, but rather is just here
2. There is a double of me out there sometimes
3. I went missing and was never found
or 4. I was suppose to come here, and my timeline is paused, and I will return someday.
I personally think and hope it is 4. My order of most realistic go like this
4, 3,1,2
I don't rhink there is a double of me out there.
Sorry for not answering earlier.

Tron1

hey david, it seems to me that the story could or could not be true, evidence is key to any type of scramble for proof. I have been places but am not sharing because i am quite too fearsome it might happen someone might be on here that i know and would get relayed. Someone i know in my neighborhood. But see, i'm not sure if david's story could have been in the paper anytime in the last 80 years man disappears out of no where. Yeah i've gone missing for days at a time. every time i come back i put myself in the hospital to make sure everything is fine. I have no control when i go. It just happens. But when i fall asleep. i fell asleep ona cruise ship and almost fell over board. One of the hotel people saw me they ran after me and stopped doing what they were doing. i was also battling a hang over lol. Too much drinking will do it. This one David South Gate reminds me of the bridge guy no one knows where he came from. BTW the placesi have been to 2022 2023 april. 2023 july. 2019 february. 2019 september. from 2005 july september 2013. october 2014. i can't remember much what happened they are just a lucid dream now.

David Southgate

I can see why you would doubt me. If I was in your situation, I would be doubtful. I mean, a random man out of nowhere just claims he's from 1957 and leaped through time and needs my help? I'd be skeptical. But, I'm not joking. I'm not just some random kid, who is at school all day, and when he comes home, just loges on and does this. But, none the less, I am not lying, and really do need help.
(Also, I've seen Jim Williams and how he magically went back into time with a wormhole. If you see this Jim, can you tell me HOW IN THE WORLD did you do it. Thanks :))