Confirmed Hoax Hello People (Time Traveler From 1957)

Tron1

you might be linked some how some time i don't know not sure, you got to tell everything. honesty

heka2015

:sick::sick::sick: here comes the stomache again.....

Well, when I found out about the Cold War I was just happy no bombs were fired. So, technically, I was revealed.
I found out about the cold war about 3 months in.

Martian tricked him already with the Cold War.
When did you find out about the cold war?
Somebody from 1957 and 24 years old, who didn't know about the cold war until he came to 2014 is just not believable, sorry.
Youngsters in 2014 i could imagine not knowing about the cold war (too busy enjoying the capitalism), but a 24 year old in 1957 sure knew very well about it.

1957 the Korean War would just have ended four years ago.
Here a quote from the Wikipedia:
25 June 1950 – 27 July 1953) was a war between North and South Korea, in which a United Nations force led by the United States of America fought for the South, and China fought for the North, which was also assisted by the Soviet Union. The war arose from the division of Korea at the end of World War II and from the global tensions of the Cold War that developed immediately afterwards.

Furthermore, the names he gave me, from his family, resulted in no hit with any of them.
But you go ahead and do some investigations yourself:
+father- George Southgate
+mother Tibatha Southgate
+siblings (wasn't there a sister) Joan Southgate
+spouses, you know of No idea
+Kids, if exist, even of the siblings No idea

FOR ALL OF THEM !!!!
+name
+middle name
George Benjamin Southgate, Tibatha Nancy Southgate, Robert Donald Southgate, Joan Donna Southgate
+last name Southgate
+birthday Dad- 1885 Mom- 1890 Brother- 1930 Sister- 1931 Me- 1933
+birthplace state/county/city+zip code
New York, U.S.A. Albany, forget the zipcode
+maiden name of your mother Klongland
+any phone numbers if exist Well, our 1957 phone is probably gone
+your last address COMPLETE Well, the house is no longer there, but it was on Quay Street
Hope that helped you.

Together with all the little things, i already mentioned in a previous post, just destroys all credability.

Sorry i just hate people lying.
He left for a while (better to say he was lurking all the time cause i saw em checking on the thread), when i told him to call it a day.
Then people started again to ask him questions and he figured, OK they didn't get it, lets go on.
So here he is again.
:sick::sick::sick::sick:

P.S.: and yeah the toilet thing is getting boring. I understand Tron1 making the Jim connection.

heka

Itheblaze

David, why don't you save out of a few paychecks and hire a detective? They have ways of finding all sorts of people and things.