Media Hello! Solo Female Paranormal Investigator Here!

ParaGirlProductions

I have always been interested in the paranormal and set off on my journey to actually disprove what people called "EVP's" But a year after I first started I got my very first EVP of a child laughing, this completely blew me away and it got me more and more interested... As time went on I turned from "Semi-Skeptic" to a believer.

The best EVP response I ever had what at my local cemetery in 2012, I wanted to know if these EVP's were all imaginary or was there something true to what I have been capturing, so I asked....

"Is this just all in my head or is it real? What do you guys think?"

Then a female voice replied

"Everything is real"

Then September 2013 I saw my very first apparition and heard my first disembodied voice of a small child (Possibly under the age of 1) LUCKILY I caught the disembodied voice on audio and now purchased a night vision camera to try and document the apparition I dubbed as "The Tracksuit Man"

I can't wait to see what you guys have to offer ad I hope I can share what I capture with you x

P.S Here's my YouTube video intro hehe x

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Interesting story. Welcome to the forum! :) Hope you're going to enjoy it as much as we do.

See ya!

solodroid

Welcome. I hope you have an awesome time. Seems like you are going to share so many stories. I can't wait!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Welcome new member to this great forum, your schooling will
start with the reading the postings here and asking many questions.

Professor Opmmur