hello to all

paralife

My name is Scott, AKA Paralife. I enjoy finding others as open minded as I try to be to any new topics or experiences. I've found that its very hard to find people that are open to something new. Most people it seems have been told something at some point of their life and you'll never change their mind to think differently than what was told to them.
I think I've found a good fit with Paranormalis..FINALLY!! I've found others like me that want to hear what other people have to say about a subject so I can analyze and use the information.
Other than that, Im a herpetologist and retired HVAC engineer..
I hope to hear from you all soon...

Samstwitch

Hello Scott, Welcome to Paranormalis! You're in the right place. I hope you enjoy your stay. :)

~Sam~

TnWatchdog

Welcome paralife to Paranormalis, a site full of open minded members. See you around.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello there and welcome!

I'm glad you like the forum and decided to register to continue the ride with us! I look forward at discussing with you on various weird topics for sure.

See you on the forum!

kcwildman

Beastmaster
welcome home friend I to was a licensed hvac engineer for 20 years befor I broke my back. these guys here at the site are the best folks for alt. ideas and can figure out pretty much anything that comes along have fun

TimeTravel_00

Oh we are very open to alt. mindedness, no LGBT pun intended. Please join us on the 8th for our seasonal Rocky Horror Picture Show chat "lets do the time warp again!" I got total dibs on the Rocky role, now if only I could find a Frankenfurter....