Hello To Everyone

Kazper

GRADUATE
Thank You Very much. I need to understand things a little better before I can say anything about the things I have experienced. So I Thought to myself "What a better place to learn but this site" :whistle:

Kazper

GRADUATE
I also wanted to add that I don't know how to say things in the technical words that most of you use. So forgive my ignorance, However I seem to understand many things you are all saying. I have not even googled words that you use, I just seem to understand these these things somehow. If someone can point me the way to a newbies forum I would appreciate. I don't want to look like I'm a moron when I post things. I was in such a big hurry to post some of my experiences.

ZeoEmeraude

Welcome to the forum Kazper. Never fear..we were all "newbies" here at one time or another. Just look around..and feel free to post your experiences. We learn as we grow. I would say to keep an open mind on the subject matter contained here, and enjoy!

Harte

I also wanted to add that I don't know how to say things in the technical words that most of you use. So forgive my ignorance, However I seem to understand many things you are all saying. I have not even googled words that you use, I just seem to understand these these things somehow. If someone can point me the way to a newbies forum I would appreciate. I don't want to look like I'm a moron when I post things. I was in such a big hurry to post some of my experiences.
Hiya.

And I wouldn't worry about the above. I doubt you could outdo some of the crazy posts we've seen here!

Harte

Kazper

GRADUATE
I just needed to add a little bit more about myself. I am currently 50 years old but look younger believe it or not, I am a friendly ghost ( I had to say that :oops: lol ). Back in the lat 1970's I was tested for being a so-called "GIFTED CHILD " However I don't remember much about it. I just remember the "SUIT-GUYS" Is what we called them. They were told they weren't being friendly and looked like they were scary, I remember this because there were 6 of them I think maybe 5. Well they were brought into a room smiling and not wearing their suit blazers and loosened their ties and became very friendly and jokingly , but the may have just sent a new group of handlers, I can't recall. I do not remember too much just testing and they had a fun comfortable chair that had folded up in 2 places that made it adjustable to be flat, sort of like a dentist chair.
Then I more or less skipped the 3rd grade and went to 4th grade. I do not recall nothing about 3rd grade. The SUIT-GUYS just seem to go away and neither my mother nor me remembers what became of them or remember much.
I think it was Physiological testing was going on.
I remember in 4th grade I developed ear problems, I use to hear radio static in my ears. From time to time it comes back. :). I wanted to add that because something triggered recall about it and what I told you is all that I can recall. OK just wanted to add that. thanks