Hello

Erick

Re: Hello

it has 3 weeks so tess r u finsihed withthe diagram? and really wut is ur strongest question?

i got a question im not trying to disprove u guy s or anything but y did u guys post inthe proven hoaxes y not at time travel or are uone i have noticed no one really asked this

Tigge

Hmm I wonder if I was too later with this topic as well :|

Funny stuff though true or not, I dont care...

Especially the part about ross being all winded up thinking everyone would kidnap his sister and pull out guns :)

You state everyone is winding up like children about things that doesnt matter but still youre the same.

But keep on replying mate if youre visiting here again, doesnt matter if its provable true or not... ;)

StarLord

Welcome to Redherringdom. Those 'ladies' had more excuses than a convention full of unsure hypochondraics.

Tigge

hehe :D

It was a great story though. Wish they could return to post as they had the time until august or july until heading home :(

Tigge

Another thing that comes to mind when ive read their story a few times is why tess kept watching those daily tv-series. They're not very intellectual or something, like I suppose someone like them would like :huh: