Here to do research on time loops!

SunSnail

My name is Jacki and I'm a 36yo woman. My interest in doing research on time loops is what led me to discover this forum. It looks like a very interesting and active forum! I'm hoping to find information about time loops which function as such: a person finds oneself reliving the same period of time over and over and over (and over... you get the idea) again, with few changes/alterations and most changes having been made gradually over numerous loops. It's more a matter of alterations. Making major changes appears to be impossible-- or impossible enough that it hasn't been figured out.

Some of the early time loops restart in earlier times within about a year and a half of the present loop. So, there are some different people who were met, known before, and aren't met/known now, and some which it's become clear are to be avoided, and others with whom there is a strong connection and varying degrees of memory and awareness of past time loops. Each loop runs for up to 7 years, so approximately 2016-2023, in the New York area of the US.

I'd like to know more about how such a scenario can come to exist and whether it should be expected to continue on ad infinitum or whether there is some goal or purpose to be accomplished, as some negative and unfortunate experiences and states of mind and physical health are resolved and improved as the time loops go on. Should anyone reading this know of good sources of information on this topic, I'd be most grateful to learn more!

TimeFlipper

Hi and welcome to Paranormalis :)..
The Time Loops reminded me immediately of Groundhog Day...But iam certain that many of our members will respond to you..
Looking forward to seeing more postings from yourself (y) :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome!

Wow, a 7 years loop, that's long! Thought you'd talk about a few days.

See you on the forum!:)

steven chiverton

The Time Loops reminded me immediately of Groundhog Day...But iam certain that many of our members will respond to you..
welcome to the forums ground hog day starring bill murry was a great movie and sure shows what its like to be stuck in a time loop

TimeFlipper

welcome to the forums ground hog day starring bill murry was a great movie and sure shows what its like to be stuck in a time loop
Damn it Steve, im sure that you have said that to me before :eek: :D..Ooops its 6am now ::LOL::