Hey Guys :)

GreatSCOTT

Hi I'm Scott im not a time traveller im just very interested in that sort of thing and the paranormal and im looking for a very active community and friendly people to chat with about these things and learn as much as I can so I just wanted to make a post introducing myself and basically say hi so I would love to see a reply from you guys and I hope we can all become good friends and get to know each other well

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hi I'm Scott im not a time traveller im just very interested in that sort of thing and the paranormal and im looking for a very active community and friendly people to chat with about these things and learn as much as I can so I just wanted to make a post introducing myself and basically say hi so I would love to see a reply from you guys and I hope we can all become good friends and get to know each other well

PHEW. I really didn't want to see another time traveler claim. LOL.

Welcome!

GreatSCOTT

Welcome!
Thanks PaulaJedi :) and im having fun reading the old posts of time travellers

Martian

Welcome!
I'm a time traveler! Just kidding. :D

@GreatSCOTT Welcome to the forum. :)

TimeFlipper

Hi Scott welcome to Paranormalis :)
Perhaps you could tell us a little about yourself and how you found us :D

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Welcome to Paranormalis!

You found the right spot for great discussions, a lot of friendly people and quite a bit of activity all around the place! :)

I hope you'll enjoy your stay. Have fun! See you on the boards!