Hey i came up with a good way to explain all as one and God, njoy 8D

ChristophZen

i would like to tell you a little something i came up with today as to explain GOD as a whole and the super massive condensed area of pure supreme consciousness and how we are all, everything and everyone is connected as one.
Imagine if you will GOD as "yes us all and everything" but im currently referring to GOD as a Super Massive Condensed Area of pure divine Consciousness and LOVE, Now i have had many OBE's and extreme life experiences, some of these experiences have taught me much about life itself, once i asked GOD - "myself i think i was really talking to my pure higher self as we are all God - pieces of the Whole puzzle if you will" i asked, why create life, why sustain it, and what is life, well Life- was and is To be Love, i heard " i Created all for Love, to be Loved, To Love and For Love" Now when i heard that i was in an obe and it profoundly hit me as i truly understood what that meant. this morning i was on a walk thinking seeing if there were any cloud spirits out and about wanting to communicate or what not and i remembered a few nights ago i was trying to put into English terms to my sister how to describe God and how we are all one and found it rather difficult at the time, when i was walking i thought "Sure there's a Super Massive Condensed Area of pure divine Consciousness and LOVE which is what you can consider as the supreme being God even though we are all one and connected fully" and i thought imagine if that Massive area of Love as a color, lets say Green, then planets, stars and everything tangible even our bodies as another color lets say yellow, then every spirit and creative consciousness as another color, say blue, where as yes "Speaking about the blue section" we are all the color Blue, but different shades of blue and unique colors in our own way, where each variation of blue acts and behaves a certain way, and blue plus yellow "Yes Makes Green" and arent we all color, in this way of explaining connectiveness, yes we are different colors but we are all color, acting as color.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello and welcome.

Please, do not post the same message repeatedly in several forum sections.

Thanks! :)

ChristophZen

Hello and welcome.

my apoligies i thought it was relevant in each field, hey im having mixed vibes about this forum,, you Love and light, or are you something else?

I'd say each of us is what each one is. Out of several forums I've been on recently, though, a lot of people here seem to have a great sense of humor, which is about as love and light as you can get without dancing through fields in white robes singing tralalalalah...

You do seem to be on a different wavelength from many here, although I haven't seen anyone judging you for it. Although I must admit that the thought crossed my mind that you were trolling the forum to see how gullible we all were. That scarab post was pretty far out.

But I think a lot of us are here to share strange ideas. And the stranger they are, the more likely it seems that someone's giving our legs a good pull. No offense, but I figure some of us are holding off on any kind of judgment to figure out what message you're trying to get across... My 2¢.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hello and welcome.

my apoligies i thought it was relevant in each field, hey im having mixed vibes about this forum,, you Love and light, or are you something else?

No, he just has to maintain a professional looking message board. Num is very reasonable and kind, so I say no, there are no bad vibes coming from his direction.