Hey

XXX

Hello for personal reason I will not disclose my real name I'm Hispanic 37 years old Army Vet.Despite having some paranormal experiences in my life I'm very skeptic on what to believe I consider myself atheist.I also a conspiracy believer specially 9/11 and some other incidents.Love my kids above everything else their are the reason I still breathing.Hope to learn a few things and maybe share a few as well and hope understand a bit some of my experiences .Sometimes I'm kind of crude but I have a heart too.Hate racism,injustice and discrimination .Hate or Love me for what I am and not for the color of my skin of from where I'm from.Peace.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hello, welcome to the forum.

You're not the only one not letting us know your real name. They say that a real superhero never reveal his true identity, right?

Someday, you'll have to let us know about your experiences! Being a bit skeptical is not a bad thing, it somehow keeps you well grounded, while being open to possibilities and explanations available to you, at the same time.

I look forward at discussing with you soon on the forum! :)

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well hi there and welcome to the nut house just jump in anywhere the waters great and the beers cold see ya round the play ground